What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S.G. 'Squadron Leader' in a Northern Briars 'Banded Oriental'.

DSCF0102.jpg

FVF in a Tonni Nielsen billiard... This pipe is magic. I'm getting so much flavor. It's absurd... 8)

JKP in a Stefano Dublin. Sitting on the deck with a glass of Eagle Rare 17 year and my little man.

Just came in from my first ever bowl of Haddos Delight in a Nording freehand. I can see why lots of folks rave about it. :)

Getting ready to have my after dinner cup of 'spresso with a bowl of 28 yo Nightcap in a Charatan Freehand Relife Tanshell . This is NOWHERE near what you get today! It's sooooo much more smoother, fuller and the Lat and Perique are now blended and more in the background for an overall smooth full taste!!

monbla256":t99uio99 said:
Getting ready to have my after dinner cup of 'spresso with a bowl of 28 yo Nightcap in a Charatan Freehand Relife Tanshell . This is NOWHERE near what you get today! It's sooooo much more smoother, fuller and the Lat and Perique are now blended and more in the background for an overall smooth full taste!!
Do you think that has more to do with the age or the difference in quality between the old and the new.

Heading outside on a beautiful eve after my late meal.. FVF in a Goussard POY 2010 Oom Paul.. A fantastic smoker.. :cheers:

Dave_In_Philly":9t4zslot said:
monbla256":9t4zslot said:
Do you think that has more to do with the age or the difference in quality between the old and the new.
Age, as the new tastes like it used to when it was fresh out of the tin. At this age it's almost a different tobacco.

Beautiful sunny morning.. FVF in a Jean Claude Bent Olive Wood..

Nice and bright and cool the morning after all the storms. My usual dose of morning sweet, some Virginia #27 in a SB Bent Bulldog Edwards.

Nightcap, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

50/50 Condor Ready Rubbed and St Bruno in my Peterson Irish Army 999 using matches with a black Yorkshire Gold tea...

Status
Not open for further replies.