What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
itsKot":hclslmbh said:
Some Brigade Sovereign in my Ruthenberg alongside some of Sierra Nevada's Ruthless Rye IPA. Good combo, too bad it's my last bottle...
That was a very good release. Too bad it's seasonal. I live an hour from the brewery. We try to get out there once or twice a year. It's a very impressive operation.

McClelland Navy Cavendish in my Trypis bent bulldog.

A very nice smoke.

Mature Virginia #27 in a grp3 Shell Dunhill Pot. This stuff is VERY addictive :p

W.O Larsen 1864 in my Celius Fantasy Freehand #6.

Really like this. I'm actually starting to be able to taste flavors. This one tastes like chocolate and a little marshmallow. I approve.

My go-to pairing for study sessions, Bright CR Flake in my Sav bulldog, one of the few pipes I enjoy clenching -- it literally smokes itself

Frog Morton on the Town in a Savenelli Hercules 318 EX. One week after giving this blend a bad review, I tried drying it out a bit, and I am really starting to enjoy it. Ooops.

Just got off the night shift and lit some 965 with a bit of perique added in a Stanwell Canadian. My favorite after work smoke.

Having a beer and smoking some Scottish flake in a Heeschen bent P

Blackwoods Flake in an Edwards large Apple. This is some TASTEY stuff :p

2002 Christmas Cheer in my Caminetto on the back deck with a little Jack Honey, what a great combo if I must say.

Dominican Glory Maduro in the Pete System Standard 309

Status
Not open for further replies.