What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlock999":e6o5ep1b said:
Dunhill Flake, in an Il Duca morta bulldog. Again.
Earl Grey on the side.
Ahh...me too, Dunhill Flake in a Stanwell 185 with some Dunkin Doughnuts coffee

My early afternoon bowl of Royal Blend in an S&R Straight Grained Pot. Can't make a day without at least 2 bowls of this :)

Boxerbuddy":9s9m6pcd said:
Harlock999":9s9m6pcd said:
Dunhill Flake, in an Il Duca morta bulldog. Again.
Earl Grey on the side.
Ahh...me too, Dunhill Flake in a Stanwell 185 with some Dunkin Doughnuts coffee
It's not bad stuff...

MacClelland Arcadia 221b in a Jobey Handrubbed 360. Great hour long smoke!! :D

I don't know. :oops:
It's an unmarked aeromatic blend, that is so-so to ok, burns a bit hot though. I got it at my tobbaconist befor I left on a business trip and forgot what the hell it is, so I have to wait till I get back home to find out.
At least I'm smoking something... In michigan I believe all hotels are smoke free. Here in Chicago most are too, but I did find this HOLE, sorry I won't name it, because I like the chain in general, but damn.

The usual morning dose of Virginia #27 in my "new" Stanwell #45 Pot. Mmmmmmmm :p

An amazing bowl of 2000 Kingfisher in a GBD billiard. The tobacco was generously gifted by RonA3597 - one of BoB's real gentlemen.

monbla256":cudl1hul said:
The usual morning dose of Virginia #27 in my "new" Stanwell #45 Pot. Mmmmmmmm :p
Pictures please!

I'm having my second ever bowl of Embarcadero in this Heeschen bent P
27339631.jpg

I knew almost instantly that I would really enjoy this tobacco but the cut of the flake (similar to Filmore) is thicker so I'm playing around with packing, chamber size and level of "rubbed out". This 2nd bowl is sooo much better than the first! I can't wait until I really get the hang of this stuff. :cheers:

Ah, right thread. . . .

Glengarry Flake in a Jobey strawberry

Just polishing off some GLP Sextant in a Dunhill Tanshell. This blend really could end up being a keeper for me. 8)

s.ireland":gfdl9n2i said:
I knew almost instantly that I would really enjoy this tobacco ...... This 2nd bowl is sooo much better than the first! I can't wait until I really get the hang of this stuff. :cheers:
I had a feeling you would like it, dude. :p

Seems like we're on a GLP roll here.... 8)

SG Sam's Flake in a Savinelli Oscar Dry 614. A pleasant diversion with some Virgin Islands rum.

MisterE":25rp0p6n said:
s.ireland":25rp0p6n said:
I knew almost instantly that I would really enjoy this tobacco ...... This 2nd bowl is sooo much better than the first! I can't wait until I really get the hang of this stuff. :cheers:
I had a feeling you would like it, dude. :p

Seems like we're on a GLP roll here.... 8)
Yes we are! I guess that Greg guy knows what he is doing after all :p

Oh, and I'm having another bowl of Embarcadero in a GBD prehistoric billiard on my lunch hour

My evening bowl of Royal Blend in a Lane era Charatan Executive Freehand with a nice cuppa joe. Mmmmmmm :p

wrapping up this Friday with some Brigade Sovereign in my Ruthenberg pot. Awesome bready, sweet smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.