What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My usual afternoon dose of Peretti's Royal Blend in a st.grained S&R 1/8th bent Pot. This stuff just gets BETTER the more I smoke it :lol: :lol:

A delightful bowl of GLP's Telegraph Hill in an Ashton billiard
652618df.jpg

On a rainy day in the Pac NW-

Started off the day with PS Luxury Bulls Eye in my Pete 999 with coffee.

Rubbed out some Old Dark Fired MacBaren for later. Had that in my inexpensive Savinelli rusticated 1/4 bent. Large chamber, and it took
the two rubbed out strips just fine.

Mid afternoon with a Paul Theroux book (Dark Star Safari) saw a bowl of '06 Escudo Navy Deluxe sacrificed in a Pete Sherlock
Holmes Mycroft Dublin. Lasted for more than an hour. Sure do love this blend!

Now drying some Macs 2015 w/15% added Perique for later.

Good pipe day so far!

sherlock.gif

Cheers,

RR

Brewdude":1dvxhm1s said:
Mid afternoon with a Paul Theroux book (Dark Star Safari) saw a bowl of '06 Escudo Navy Deluxe sacrificed in a Pete Sherlock
Love Theroux; never read that one. Escudo ain't so bad, either. :D

Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Sassieni #5. Rye whiskey and Lou Rawls on the side.

Dunhill Royal Yacht in an Ashton XX Sovereign Bulldog.

George Kaplan":kghjqema said:
Brewdude":kghjqema said:
Love Theroux; never read that one. Escudo ain't so bad, either. :D

Only halfway into it, but Theroux is in his prime here. Occasional waffles, and some impenetrable symbolism. Typical Theoroux, but there again I'm not a scholar.

But the Escudo was mui bueno!

:geek:

Cheers,

RR

FVF in a little (around group 3) Peterson DeLuxe straightgrain apple. (Back when this one was made, a "DeLuxe" WAS a 360-degree straightgrain). An old favorite since 1975, gotten from a collector friend. It's smoked Virginia flakes ever since. 10 out of a possible 10.

:face:

Just finished my after dinner pipe, a bowl of Sutliff's Balkan Luxury Blend 957, a really NICE Balkan especially for the cost. 'Course smokin' it in an older (1969) GBD Century st. bulldog helps :p

Watching the full moon rise with Nording Labrador in a GBD International bent bulldog.

Louisiana Flake in a small straight basket briar

GLP Blackpoint from 07 in a Sav. straight billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.