What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some 2009 Long Golden flake in a Larsen Canadian
8495f3ff.jpg

Still love those Larsens, S! 8)

Haddo's in my Sasieni 4 Dot billiard this morning. It's been a while, but I still very much like it!

Pre-republic Peterson Premier blasted 150s
Those must be pretty rare. I can't remember ever seeing one.

FVF / Peterson 150 Kildare. :cheers:

:face:

Right now at the moment I'm not smoking anything. I'm working 4x12 shift in a prison in DE, USA, and it's smoke free, Something about that never seemed right to me. I started here 28 years ago and we smoked anytime anywhere. However waiting for me in the car is a 50-50 mix of five Brothers and Prince Albert. When I get home it'll be probably Petersen's Irish Flake in my new estate Castello bent bulldog searock, a fabulous after midnight smoke

vinnie799":a3y5qzyo said:
Petersen's Irish Flake in my new estate Castello bent bulldog searock, a fabulous after midnight smoke
Welcome!

vinnie799":jqiam7d0 said:
However waiting for me in the car is a 50-50 mix of five Brothers and Prince Albert. When I get home it'll be probably Petersen's Irish Flake in my new estate Castello bent bulldog searock, a fabulous after midnight smoke
5-Bro's and PA - might not be great, but it'll get you home. Peterson's Irish Flake is great and is made for a bent bulldog, so you should have a fantastic smoke when you get home.

Oh yeah - Welcome to the Brotherhood Vinnie!

I'm smoking EMP in a cheap no name pipe which was one of the first pipes I bought. Under 30 bucks, but smokes beautifully!

Rob,

5 Bros and PA really isn't great but it's got strength to kick in on the ride home after a this double shift. I just mix them because 5 bros is a b*tch to load while driving due to it's shag cut.
And believe me ya just don't sit in a prison parking lot long after your shift, got get out of there. It's good for the head to just keep movin'.

vinnie799":anqfdwpa said:
Rob,

5 Bros and PA really isn't great but it's got strength to kick in on the ride home after a this double shift. I just mix them because 5 bros is a b*tch to load while driving due to it's shag cut.
And believe me ya just don't sit in a prison parking lot long after your shift, got get out of there. It's good for the head to just keep movin'.
You load your pipe and light it WHILE DRIVING? That's as bad as using a cell phone while driving :p Oh well, I won't be anywhere near you while your driving doin that so I guess it doesn't matter :twisted:

Yes it CAN be done by me while driving; been smoking a pipe for about 40 yrs and in that time I've come to accomplish some outrageous stuff.

Now, here me well. "DO NOT do this at home", this stunt is performed by a seasoned veteran who is not responsible in any way shape of form for the antics of others whether inspired by him or not! Be Warned.

vinnie799":8g3bz404 said:
Yes it CAN be done by me while driving; been smoking a pipe for about 40 yrs and in that time I've come to accomplish some outrageous stuff.

Now, here me well. "DO NOT do this at home", this stunt is performed by a seasoned veteran who is not responsible in any way shape of form for the antics of others whether inspired by him or not! Be Warned.
Ooooo ! You keep mentioning 40 YEARS, Tsk, tsk, that's going to upset Kyle :twisted:

I have to ask. Is Kyle you mentioned, a 'senior' member here or something?

vinnie799":lzmv4euy said:
Right now at the moment I'm not smoking anything. I'm working 4x12 shift in a prison in DE, USA, and it's smoke free, Something about that never seemed right to me. I started here 28 years ago and we smoked anytime anywhere. However waiting for me in the car is a 50-50 mix of five Brothers and Prince Albert. When I get home it'll be probably Petersen's Irish Flake in my new estate Castello bent bulldog searock, a fabulous after midnight smoke
You will appreciate it all the more once you light up. I hope...

Right now: Presbyterian in a spool cob I modified into a churchwarden.

monbla256":vq1zootj said:
vinnie799":vq1zootj said:
Rob,

You load your pipe and light it WHILE DRIVING? That's as bad as using a cell phone while driving :p Oh well, I won't be anywhere near you while your driving doin that so I guess it doesn't matter :twisted:
Advise: Smoke bent pipes while driving. If the air bag deploys while you're driving, the emergency room staff will have an awfully hard time removing a straight pipe from the back of your skull. with a bent pipe the worst that may happen is a front tooth or two will be wedged out.

Status
Not open for further replies.