What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MacBaren Symphony in a Peterson Kinsale XL16. Good burley.

An aged sample of Haddo's Delight in an MM Country Gentleman

It's 106 here today so I'm staying with a nice light, sweet Va for the day ! Some McClelland's Bulk FMC 2000 in my "new" Stanwell 54 Pot. This is definately an all day smoke :p

Tilbury in a cob. Abita strawberry harvest lager on the side.
Very good hot weather combo actually.

...a rather warm evening here...so, a bowl of 32 year old MM 965 in a 1966 Charatan straight stem pot...

...SG Balkan Flake in my Radice Rind straight billiard...and a great cup of Coffee!

SG Golden Glow in a Big Ben lovat. Coffee on the side. In bed with flu, so the Va is working better on the tastebuds.

...a very tasty bowl of Players Navy Cut in my Caminetto straight billiard...mighty fine indeed.

Having some EMP in my little 60s Root Briar poker
fa59013a.jpg

The last of some Carter Hall, to break in a new straight basket briar

Last night was squadron leader with a Summitt Extra Pale Ale. Wonderful pairing.

First bowl of McConnell's Scottish Flake in a cob. I like it!

...continuing with Players Navy Cut in my 1987 Savinelli Autograph bent billiard..along with a wee dram of single malt...

FVF.

Pipe's a group 2/3-size Peterson 458 apple -- an old favorite gotten (well-)used in 1974 from a long-departed friend/pipe mentor.

360 straightgrain "DeLuxe" that dates, as nearly as I can tell, from the 1915-1922 era. No country of manufacture ;
the only nomenclature beside name, grade & shape number is

N
T

Great pipe & combination.

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.