What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed some Dunhill London Mixture in a Barling bent bulldog outside tonight. Temps go into triple digits tomorrow around here.

Some Ashton Artisan Blend in a brand new Sir Jack Picta Miro hawkbill. One of my favorite blends in my new favorite pipe.

(My favorite pipe always seems to be the last one I bought)

Tried to enjoy a new tin of Frog Morton OTT, but got distracted because the mower wouldn't start. Will have to try it again when I can focus on the blend.

Having a bowl of Embarcadero in my Ashton billiard... getting lost in the toasty smoke that's billowing around my head :drunken:

...32 year old My Mixture 965...in my Dunhill Dress group 4 Dublin. A fine combination I think!

Finishing my morning dose of straight Va. Some McC's Virginia Woods in a Stanwell Legend 54 pot ( Danish production). Nice smoky sweetness to start the day with :lol:

I'm about to head out and will be on the road for a good five hours...I've got a Pete Emerald loaded with Frog Morton (original) and a MM Great Dane loaded with some OGS to keep me company.

Upper 80s, but a nice breeze and I'll be driving around country roads not stuck in traffic - should be a pretty nice afternoon!

3/4 of an aged Escudo sample, in an IMP Meer Apple

Edit:
and finished off in a mini-churchwarden

...A Condor moment in my 2005 L'Antra Canadian P&T Pipe of the Year...mighty fine indeed!

Irish Flake in a Savinelli Florence bulldog. WOW!!! IF has never tasted this good!! I LOVE Peterson tobaccos

Might hit 102 F (42 c) today, so I'm out early, strolling with most of an aged Solani 633 sample in my new straight pot (basket briar)

...Player's Navy Cut in my Davidoff Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.