What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GLP Laurel Heights in a Castello 55 Trademark.

Epiphany in a Sasieni volcano -- wasn't too sure about this tobacco at first, but it's growing on me a bit!

Samuel Gawith FVF in a Savinelli Bruna...

My first go at the FVF. It taste great but... wow...very moist, really needed to dry out for a bit

C&D Opening Night in a Ruthenberg saddle stemed billiard.

Just polished off a nice parfait of GH Dark Plug and GH Louisiana Flake in the Harlock Sasieni. :cheers:

MisterE":26xn6a77 said:
Just polished off a nice parfait of GH Dark Plug and GH Louisiana Flake in the Harlock Sasieni. :cheers:
Sounds like a good parfait! I'll be able to try that combo myself now!!! :D

Right now I'm having a bowl of 1792 in a cob. :drunken:

Woke up way too early, so decided to have an early pipe, and also wanted something different. So, I opened up Mick McQuaid plug and managed to shave off enough to fill up my smallish straight basket -- will let it dry a bit and will try it out soon.

Have started off the day with some nice sweet straight Va. McClellands Virginia #22 in a big Charatan Special Pot. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :p

Tonight was Oxmoor Smoke Shoppe's "Mrs. T's Delight" in a Savinelli Oscar bent dublin.

Back to basics today - something simple and not complex or cased for a change....

Half & Half in a MM Cob. Good, basic no frills tobacco in a simple Cob.

Sometimes simplicity can be good!

EC Outlaw":tmototsc said:
Peterson's Irish Flake in a sandblasted Savinelli 209 KS. Practicing up for St. Paddy's.
I believe the 209KS is a much sought after and scarce series from Savinelli?

Status
Not open for further replies.