What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some classic Dunhill 965 (circa '02) in my classic Dunhill Zulu (circa '65), pairing with an iced chai for a little more spice.

Rattray's Bagpipers Dream in a Pete 03 - with coffee and two Old English Sheepdogs company and conversation.......they are good listeners!

Fraternally

Jers

Starting off the day with some Cumberland in a group 3 Dunhill pot

And for the rest of the day: I popped open a tin of Ashton Black Parrot from 2000(!)

Holy s**t! It smells ridiculously rich and tangy... I'm in for a treat

...a bowl of MacBaren Club Blend (1982) in my Lattice Rhodesian Meer... :cheers:

“EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE, NOT THE TRUTH.”
MARCUS AURELIUS – ROMAN EMPEROR & STOIC PHILOSOPHER 161-180 CE

Cheers for s.Ireland and Embarcadero ! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Tonight, FVF in a Peterson Kildare 150 bulldog. <:Yum!:>

:face:

C&D Burley #1 in a lattice Paykoc Meer. Sparkling water on the side.

hiccup... :drunken:

Scott

I have decided to join forces with the Sith Lord and go with Mac Baren Vanilla Cream in a Parker billiard.

Fraternally.

Jers

Stokkebye Luxury Twist Flake in a Savinelli Roma brandy.

...this afternoon, a bowl of St. Bruno Flake in a Savinelli Saturina rustic straight apple... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/77]
sav_sa11.jpg
[/url]

“I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.”-Albert Einstein, 1950

...this evening, a fine bowl of SG Cob Plug in a Radice rind apple... :cheers:

“…So it shall be for all time. If discord has broken out between two beings, let them smoke together. United by this bond, they will live in peace and friendship thereafter.”
Attributed to the Great Manitu, the Great Spirit.

Embarcadero in an old (they're all old here) Loewe slender billiard ("Fawley") with an LL lucite stem. One of the first jobs he did when he opened his shop. Pics of it impressed some notably picky people.

Most excellent 8)

:face:

Status
Not open for further replies.