Quantcast

What are you smoking?

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimInks

Reaction score
I'm almost finished smoking Anniversary Kake in my smooth Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian. Next is the current tinned version of Three Nuns in a 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem. Then I'll end the night with Louisiana Red in my smooth Savinelli Autograph 5 full bend with a rough top.

Until I started visiting pipe forums, I never realized how interested I am in what others smoke. Keep posting!

DrumsAndBeer

Reaction score
Autumn is creeping in. Time for another bowl of Odyssey. I have found that getting ahead of Mother Nature's plan by breaking the winter weed out a little early is always a good thing to do.

PeterD

Reaction score
...an early morning bowl of Condor Long Cut in a Castello P&T 2000 POY searock billiard...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/141]
[/url]

"(TOBACCO IS) A COMPANION IN SOLITUDE; IT IS A STOREHOUSE FOR REFLECTION AND GIVES TIME FOR THE FUMES OF WRATH TO DISPERSE." -JAPANESE AUTHOR

Hiram-2011

Reaction score
Royal Blend in a Pete St. Pat 999.
Breakfast tea on the side.

A

Anonymous

2007 Robusto in an old group 5 Parker Straightgrain billiard.

:face:

JimInks

Reaction score
Just finished Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a MM cob. Next is Anniversary Kake in my Karl Erik Ekstravagant A.

Hurley Waldrip

Reaction score
My Castello Le Catene 55 was giving me the eye and GL Pease Abingdon is my first smoke of autumn.

Slide

Reaction score
Cotton Bowl in a Peterson Tankard

I've been trying to think how I could describe this.....being a man of few words the description that comes to mind is "satisfying" :lol:

PeterD

Reaction score
...this afternoon, a bowl of Skandinavik Full Aroma in a new Savinelli blast Canadian... :sunny:

“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”- The Results and Merits of Tobacco, 1844, Doctor Barnstein

-------

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19346

Status
Not open for further replies.