What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this morning, a bowl of 1982 Dunhill Royal Yacht in a Rigoletto Churchwarden... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/84]
rigole11.jpg
[/url]

“IT IS QUITE A THREE-PIPE PROBLEM”. ARTHUR CONAN DOYLE, THE RED-HEADED LEAGUE

A Nice relief grained Charatan 30120 DC Canadian, full of some more Royal Blend. My third bowl of this today ! I need to order another pound of this as I smoke at least 1-2 bowls of it daily :p

Union Square in a ca. 1970s Peterson Kildare 150 bulldog.

Completely Outta Sight !!!!!!!!!!

:face:

Repeat of the other night. Guilford Courthouse in a Vauen Barotini with a pint of Firestone's Wookey Jack Black Rye IPA on the side. The GC is okay, the IPA is phenomenal.

Just getting home from San Diego Pipe Club's monthly... While I was there I smoked some Peter Heinrich curly in an Ashton bulldog and some Germain Brown flake in a little Dunhill poker...

I'm about to light up some Germain Special Latakia flake in my new Upshall Rhodesian!

Peterson Sweet Killarney in a Pete 03.

Sometimes smoking a pipe just helps - it has a tremendous ability to help calm emotions and raise the spirits. Makes you wonder why pipe smoking is something of a dying practice....

Fraternally

Jers

Woke up way too early, and needed something strong to get going along with the coffee --Kendal Plug in a mini-churchwarden

...this morning, a bowl of OGS in a Charatan (Lane Era) straight dublin... :cheers:

PEOPLE, FRIENDS AND LOVERS THEY COME AND GO, BUT A PIPE, A PIPE IS A TRUE AND TRUSTED COMPANION FOR LIFE.

The end of a long week! Having Billly Bud in Sasieni.

Brother Keenum's idea was so splendid I decided to copy him... :cheers:

Pete 03 reloaded with Mac Baren Vanilla Flake .

Fraternally

Jers

Status
Not open for further replies.