What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Lee's Honey Malt in a Pete 221. I'm trying this with Earl Grey although I think coffee or water normally works better for me.

“In all affairs it's a healthy thing now and then to hang a question mark on the things you have long taken for granted."
Bertrand Russell

Fraternally

Jers

Maltese Falcon from 2006 in a Mario Grandi Billiard, this stuff is sublime.

It's an all Irish affair now......Peterson's Connoisseur's Choice in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Emp in a Barber bent bulldog.
Breakfast tea on the side.

Rose of Latakia in a Stanwell Silke Brun shape 32 straight bulldog. Pot of Yunnan Noir black tea.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a MM Diplomat cob.

...an early morning bowl of Drum Shag in a Brebbia Tre Noce Bent Dublin... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/210]
brebbi13.jpg
[/url]

...followed by a bowl of 33 year old MM 965 in a Charatan smooth Dublin... :cheers:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

The last of a tin of McConnell Oriental, with a touch of Commonwealth to fill a straight basket briar pot

Just lit my second bowl of Dunhill Flake in one of my Charatan Bankers. mmmmmmmmmm :p

T2eC16dHJHIE9nysfBZFBQLn-BccuQ60_121.jpg

Decided to start my day with the current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trevor Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

Frog Morton in a Benton Bulldog, Embarcadero in a Chuck Sands, and finishing up some OGS in a Calabresi 'blast bent billiard. It's been a good day.

Just finished Louisiana Red in a 2003 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Baskerville, and am moments away from Dark Bird's Eye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F.

FVF in an undistinguished but favorite old Pete (150) Kildare bulldog. Nothing fancy -- just reliably good.

:face: :cat: :study:

Murdocks Pipe in a Stanwell Nanna Ivarsson N3 sandblast.

Status
Not open for further replies.