What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first bowl of McClelland Pebble Cut in a Peterson Killarney #B10. I am really enjoying the VaPer's more and more. Tonight I am looking forward to a big glass of Brother Thelonius and and a bowl of Bagpiper's Dream. Come on 5:00 O'clock!

sactownchad":bs4odqfp said:
My first bowl of McClelland Pebble Cut in a Peterson Killarney #B10. I am really enjoying the VaPer's more and more. Tonight I am looking forward to a big glass of Brother Thelonius and and a bowl of Bagpiper's Dream. Come on 5:00 O'clock!
Another low-ender! Welcome, Brother.

Golden Cavendish, in a cob.

Just finished a bowl of Milonga in the first "good" pipe I ever bought back in '69 a Charatan second, a tanshell Mountbatten Canadian that is almost black now from smoking all these years :p

Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend pipe.

I am smoking pipeworks and wilke 400 and 524 right now. I am not a good critic, I just know that they are very nice, and the best tobacco I have enjoyed at this time.

rev

...this evening, a bowl of SG Grouse-Moor Plug in a Caminetto straight billiard...

"I TOILED AFTER IT, SIR, AS SOME MEN TOIL AFTER VIRTUE."
-CHARLES LAMB, WHEN ASKED HOW HE BECAME SUCH A PRODIGIOUS PIPE SMOKER

After dinner I smoked Dark Flake in a smooth Fero Danese Italy small calabash shape. Then it was Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian. and right now, it's Onyx in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

Big bowl of Solani Aged Burley Flake in a Knute freehand. Friday night awesomeness. :)

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in an old Ben Wade medium bend relief grain freehand.

Storm Front in a Pete 408.

I smoked it in a cob last night. I like it both ways but possibly more in a cob.

Celebrating this AM with a bowl of Cumberland in my Boswell.

GO CARDS Never give up, ever!

for somereason, I couldn't connect to this site from home last night. so, just in case that continues, I will be trying SG commonwealth for the first time, in my Lee van Cleef meer

...an early morning bowl of original (1978) Three Castles pure Virginia Shag in a Savinelli KS 804 rustic Canadian... :cheers:

Current Smoke...McC 1996 Christmas Cheer in a Brebbia first tan calabash... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/187]
my_bre17.png
[/url]

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…PeterD

Status
Not open for further replies.