What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Escudo in a Winslow C grade.
DSC01496.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

Smoking some Escudo in a Milton Kalnitz billiard dedicated to this blend...... Great Stuff.

John Patton's Virginia Squire in my Sav 1/2 bent "David's Choice" after work. Fine in all ways.

After supper I'll do up a bowl of OD in my Mastro (now the obligatory post supper bowl), followed by some 2015 w/15% added Perique.

:tongue:

Cheers,

RR

Stonehaven in Capricious.
Up to half bowls and this pipe is amazing! :cheers:

...this evening, a bowl of Condor Long Cut in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :cheers:

...before bed, a bowl of Royal Yacht in a group 4 Dunhill shell bulldog... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Just finished a bowl of Peterson Irish Flake with Zach.... he smoked his new Peterson and I my sav.... Great end to a great evening!

Just lit up a big Charatan Relief Grain Pot full of Royal Yacht to smooth out the end to a lousy evening !! :p

Just cleaned up a bowl of HOTW in a Nording freehand. Nice long cool smoke. :D

Nearly finished with Anniversary Kake in a smooth 1981 Century full bend natural. Next is my next to last bowl of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand.

Last smoke of the night/morning is the last of my stash of Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a MM General cob.

Jack Lee's Honey Malt in a Pete 221. Lovely first of the morning smoke this blend - subtle and mild flavours.

Fraternally

Jers

Early start to a long day! looks to be a Va sort of day so am starting off with dome Dunhill Flake in a Dunhill grp4 sized shell bent rhodesuion ( what they call a bent bulldog :D ). With a cuppa chicory joe w/cream on the side :p

...this morning, a bowl of D&R Picayune Mixture in a Parker blast bent billiard... :cheers:

...up next...American Spirit Perique Mixture in a P&T 2005 POY L'Antra blast Lovat... :cheers:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Emp in an Ashton old church straight bulldog
Cup of coffee on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.