What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...this evening, Skandinavik Full Aroma...followed by Royal Yacht in a Ben Wade smooth bent billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/278]
ben_wa11.jpg
[/url]

...up next, Cob Plug... :cheers:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Cool Hand Fluke in a Lorenzo rusticated chubby. A match made in heaven!

Blended about half C&D Constellation with half Nightcap in my Il Ceppo cavalier tonight. I was pleasantly surprised! Going to try different amounts of each and see how it goes!

Three Friars in a 1983 medium bend, mostly smooth, bottom rusticated Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier 3 Fait Main

Smoking Star of the East in a Comoy's 409 bent bulldog.

IMAG0701-1-1.jpg

Last pipe of the night. McClelland Georgian Cream out of my Sav. :eek: No Autumn Evening tonight, kind seems a bit odd to not have my usual but I am loving this Peach Pie thing right now.

As Always, have a wonderful night BoB :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Who nibbles the moon?
Who takes a bite
Out of its roundness
Night by night,
Till nothing's left
But a crust-and then
Who bakes the moon all over again,
And hangs it up
All round and bright,
And ready for someone
To nibble and bite?

Amphora Red in a slight bent black etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top.

Jack Lee's Halfling's Leaf in a Brebbia 301.

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM, Bali Shag...followed by D&R Picayune Mixture...currently, R. McConnell Special London shag in a P&T Savinelli 2007 POY rustic bulldog.... :cheers:

...up next, G&H Kendal Dark shag... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”…
PeterD

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root.

It's gonna be a "Balkan" sort of day again so we're on our second bowl of Royal Blend, this one in a straight grained S&R saddle bit st. Bulldog. This blend really harkens back to the days of the old 759! :p

Dorchester in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Nightcap in my blasted Taylor Made pot. Love me some Nightcap. Usually in the morning or afternoon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.