What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lane Ltd BLWB out of my new MM Legend Cob......This cob smokes great too :!: Do all Cobs provide such a sweet smooth smoke? :shock: Might just have to get me a bag of smokable seconds just to find out :twisted:

Moving onward.... Packed up some Lane Ltd 1Q in my freshly polished Comoy's Tradition.
Earl Grey on the side and Antonio Lucio Vivaldi, Spring, playing in the background.
Perfect :D

Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening in my Basket Bulldog. Probably won’t get all the way through this before the :sleep: monster hits me.

Good night brothers
Sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite (what a horrible saying now that I think about it) :shock: :affraid:

Gauntleys Spiced Turk in an old Parker straight billiard.

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM, Wills, Three Castles, followed by a current bowl of SG 1792 Flake in a James Upshall smooth straight Dublin.... :cheers:

...up next, Orlik GS in a Savinelli KS 804 rustic Canadian...

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Amphora Red in a Peterson 314 Full Bend Sandblast system pipe.

Just had a nice bowl of ice cream so now I am smoking Chocolate Mousse in a Nording signature, and a little piece of ember just done burned the crap out of my fleece...dag nab it.

...this afternoon, American Spirit Perique Blend in a Brebbia Tre Noce Bent Dublin... :cheers:

Nice, breezy, cool fall day, just perfect for some Royal Blend in my new Pete !

PetersonRosslareXO02.jpg

Current tinned version of Three Nuns in a 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Just had a bowl of Nightcap, in my chubby Lorenzo. Something tells me though it won't be the last one tonight...

16hufyf.jpg

Just finished up some EMP in a Briar Bird Billiard.

Before that it was some FVF in a B. Kalnitz Billiard

And first thing in the morning it was some Pease Chelsea Morning in a CustomBilt Billiard

All paired with Black Coffee of course.

Now smoking the very tasty G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F.

Stokkebye's Balkan Supreme in a CustomBilt Billiard

Again, with black coffee.

Running around FF VII leveling up for the heck of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.