What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poking at the remnants of Frog Morton in the bottom of my bowl trying to decide what is next. Thinking about some 1Q out of my basket bulldog. Stay tuned..... :p

Started the day with Hamborger Veermaster in a Tim West "Old West" Bulldog.
After lunch I enjoyed Rattray 7 Reserve 2006 in a Stanwell Zebrano Bent Dublin.
Now I am sitting back enjoying some McClelland Holiday Spirit in a Boswell Rusticated Billiard.

Smoking a nice bowl full of an English flake virgina mix sit it out for a bit to get some of the moisture out and enjoy. :roll:

Nightcap in a ..... What the hell is this ..... ( Checks )

Willard Billiard.

Onyx in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

Gotta cubed bowl of 1792 awaiting my flame...probably have some jasmine green tea, aside.

...winding down with TN Flying Dutchman (1982) in a P&T Castello POY 2000, searock billiard... :cheers:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Three Friars in a 1979 brown grain etched Charatan's Make medium bend calabash shape 483DC and coffee.

Anniversary Kake in a 2003 medium bend flame grain Karl Erik freehand.

Jack Lee's Honey Malt in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

Sav 320 loaded with Gauntleys Spiced Turk. Nice strong latte on the side with just a touch of cinnamon syrup..........there's something very special happening here brothers!

Condor moment! :cheers:

(which will be understood by those of us who remember the adverts! :lol!: )

Fraternally

Jers

Jers":2306o71i said:
Sav 320 loaded with Gauntleys Spiced Turk. Nice strong latte on the side with just a touch of cinnamon syrup..........there's something very special happening here brothers!

Condor moment! :cheers:

(which will be understood by those of us who remember the adverts!
For any who haven't seen them:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PPIwFRZXUA4" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/e7lbdq9sqP4" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Amphora Red in a 2000 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot.

Oriental Dusk in a Pipa Crocci bent dublin

Status
Not open for further replies.