What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished a bowl of G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit, and am now smoking MacBaren Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Embarcadero in an older Castello Collection Prince that was Christmas-bombed by PeeDee two years ago.

Dedicated from day one and a sublime combination 8) :D 8)

:face:

...final pipe this evening...C&D Epiphany in a Cooper rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/373]
peter_12.jpg
[/url]

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Cracked open a tin of plumb cake and tried it out with a bent Rhodesian. Really liked it! Has been a nice change of pace from the heavier hitting blends I've been smoking recently, definitely will be coming back for more.

While I was gone, I smoked a bowl of Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left. Now, it's Magnum Opus in a black pebble finish straight 2003 Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano nose warmer.

Today Blue Note, Chestnuts Roasting, P.S. Luxury Bullseye Flake, and Northwoods. All in my beater Dr. Grabow work pipe, well, the Blue Note did burn in a 1971 Digby.

Dunhill Nightcap in my new Barling pot. english is pretty good in a pot, i'll have to try some more of that latakia i keep hearing about :)

Frog Morton on the Town in my new Peterson Flame Grain Calabash with a Cumberland stem.

peterson_flame_01_zpscf640ff9.png

Balkan Sasieni in a Paolo Becker "no spades" straight rusticated apple

Earlier, it was Golden Extra in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob. My last smoke of the night/morning is Sugar Barrel in a 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Early start today :p Smoking my first bowl of the day with some of that "juicyfruit" Va, Erinmore Flake in a BBB pot w/sterling band. I bought some Juicyfruit gum the other day and this 'bac DOES NOT smell like it nor taste like it to me, but hey I like "ketchup" :twisted:

Peterson's Connioseur's Choice in a Pete 03. Tasty! :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

...earlier...5 Brothers...followed by, Compton's Commonweal...now, SG Grouse-moor in a L'Antra rustic billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/374]
my_l_a10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...G&H Kendal Dark...

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

A much needed bowl of Blackpoint in a rusticated Pete Emerald.

H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.