What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished my 4th bowl of the day, some Royal Yacht in one of my Charatan Special pots. I am getting to smoking at least 2/3 bowls of this a day now :twisted: :twisted:
CharatanSpecialpotwtaperedstem.jpg

Magnum Opus in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

Just finished a bowl of magnum opus in my peterson 306. I'm definately enjoying this blend

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

MacBaren Old Dark Fired in an early '70s sandblasted Savinelli 315 Prince.

Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS with a cumberland stem.

Back to back bowl of Larry's Blend in a Bjarne bent apple. Little bit of Noah's Mill bourbon on the side.

Final smoke of the evening/morning is C&D Dark Burley in a medium bend 2002 MM Diplomat cob.

Presbyterian in no-name Italian.
Have a great day!

Sugar Barrel in a 1980 three quarter bend briar Butz-Choquin 55 skull bowl pipe.

Trying to finish a Custombilt bulldog load of 1792 Flake. Every time I get the danged thing going I've had more than enough. Powerful stuff at least for me.

1st try (well, 1st try in about 37 years) of Kentucky Club, in an MM Country Gentleman

edit: pretty mild, but ok -- but while it didn't seem to burn hot, it sure smoked fast! It normally takes me about 40-55 minutes to smoke the CG, but this was done in 17!

...started with several bowls of 5 Brothers...followed by Lane's Paladin...now, G&H Kendal Dark in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Drum Halfzware Shag...

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Status
Not open for further replies.