What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Three Nuns tinned version in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS.

3 Noggins from a 10± year old tin in a Dunhill Tanshell. A very different blend than it is fresh, it has a certain tanginess you don't normally get in such a mixture. I'm assuming that the Virginia has fermented and come to the fore, as the tin was bulging substantially when I cracked it a while back.

...this evening...G&H Kendal Gold...followed by SG Grouse-Moor Plug...now, D&R Three Sails in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/329]
davido10.jpg
[/url]

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit.

Dorchester in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

Old Companion in a 1983 in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front. Once hydrated (it's rather dry), it tastes a bit like Prince Albert without the heavy casing.

last pipe of the night is Dunhill Nightcap with a touch of Lane Ltd BCA in a Comoy's Tiger Eye #42 :twisted:

Good night BoB

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
A candle, a candle
To light me to bed;
A pillow, a pillow
To tuck up my head.
The moon is as sleepy as sleepy can be,
The stars are all pointing their fingers at me,
And Missus Hop-Robin, way up in her nest,
Is rocking her tired little babies to rest.
So give me a blanket
To tuck up my toes,
And a little soft pillow
To snuggle my nose.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

My last smoke of the evening is McClelland East Carolina Ribbon in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Frog Morton Cellar in my Lee Van Cleef meer.

...early AM, G&H Kendal Gold...followed by D&R Picayune in a Parker blast bent billiard... :santa:

...up next, G&H Kendal Mixture... :rendeer:

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

Petersen Summertime 2012 in a small, full-bent Eskeshehir meer. Heavenly bliss.

Louisiana Red in a smooth almost full bend round volcano 1981 Briar Workshop signed by a name I can't read. Well, we'll just pretend to know who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.