What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done with Dorchester in a 2002 medium bend paneled sandbasted Rinaldo Egea Megas 04. Next is the current Three Nuns tinned version in a late '70s straight grain Savinelli Autograph 6 sitter with a cumberland stem.

Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake in a new MM Legend cob. 8) Fold and stuff technique for this flake cut.

C&D Christmas Blend "Chestnuts Roasting" in a Pete Killarney #86. I love all these Christmas and holiday blends! :!:

The previous pipe of Mac B Vanilla Flake was amazing and the new cob smokes a treat :D

I liked it so much the first time that I decided for a repeat performance of Mac B Vanilla Cream Flake, this time in an old MM bent Legend cob. This will probably be my last pipe of the night so....

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
The Man in the moon
Looked out of the moon,
And this is what he said,
'Tis time that, now I'm getting up,
All others went to bed.
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Jack Lee's Halfling's Leaf in a Brebbia 301. Lovely light morning smoke. :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

...early AM...G&H Kendal Gold in a new Savinelli Hercules rustic Canadian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/336]
sav_he11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...St. Bruno Flake... :rendeer:

“EVERYTHING WE HEAR IS AN OPINION, NOT A FACT. EVERYTHING WE SEE IS A PERSPECTIVE, NOT THE TRUTH.”MARCUS AURELIUS – ROMAN EMPEROR & STOIC PHILOSOPHER 161-180 CE

PS Balkan Supreme in a Wilke billiard.

McClelland East Carolina Ribbon in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin, followed by H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

Old Companion in a 1984 medium bend black grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker.

Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

Just finishing some Pete Sweet Killarney in a Jobey Asti Classic #165 :)

Magnum Opus in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

...this evening...G&H Kendal Dark...followed by Condor Long Cut in a Savinelli Baronet 804 EX Canadian... :rendeer:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/337]
canadi10.jpg
[/url]

...before bed...G&H Kendal Gold... :santa:

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Smoking some Syrian Super Balkan in a two-star Pipe by Lee Oom Paul.

soo holy crap, I went and got something that I tried one bowl of back in July, said I didn't like and put it away, probably due to staying close minded.. Its Gatlinburlier Mellow Moonshine. This description is a cavendish cut blend flavored with Peach Brandy. I wrote it off as being just another aromatic, but I loaded it up in my dedicated aromatic orgy pipe a 3/4 bent Paronelli black rusticated with a blood red stem.
Man ohhhh Man, did it hit the spot! here lately, ive had no real regiment on what Ill smoke in the morning, or what ill smoke at night, or what Ill smoke on certain days. Ive been loading up whatever pops up in my head at the time. The mellow moonshine smelled good, and I said, Ill give it another try, and im glad I did. I had a great smoke out of it. Very nice, didn't get to hot. I tend to smoke aromatics slower, because they burn wet and hot. I always try to take it easy with them, as much as I can. Im down to the bottem of the bowl now, and the flavor is retaining. If you are ever in the gatlinburg TN area, stop by and get the 2oz sampler bag of the 4 blends for around 25 bucks... Its pretty good stuff, Im suprised!

Just finishing up some Mac B Vanilla Cream Flake in a MM Legend Strait Cob. Burns a bit hot in a cob with the fold and stuff; might go for cube next time and see how that burns.

Status
Not open for further replies.