What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure of Ireland Limerick in a Castello searock kk billiard + a black coffee, in a bar talking with an old friend.

McClelland's FM 2000 in my new Dunhill pot

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot1.jpg

London Mixture, in an Il Ceppo bent apple.
Earl Grey on the side.

Rattray's Old Gowrie in a sandblasted Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson V. The Rattray's VaPer blends are growing on me.

Bracing for the onslaught of holiday commitments...having a bowl of FM ATP, with a bowl of GLP Embarcadero ready to go.

Smoking the last of this bag of Dorchester in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315. Going to give this blend a rest and smoke other stuff for a while.

JimInks":8vx2bjjo said:
Smoking the last of this bag of Dorchester in a 1988 smooth full bend Peterson System Standard XL 315. Going to give this blend a rest and smoke other stuff for a while.
Jim you are a MADMAN :D I think you must smoke a few ounces a day :cheers:

For me, another bowl of McClelland #22!

Afternoon smoke is CAO Bella Vanilla in the same great Hercules 619EX. Today I guess I'm deviating from my traditional English blends.

Christmas Eve at the MIL's house. Snick out back for a bowl of Sam's Flake in my new Kaywoodie Sterling Dublin.

sonarman":l9cu4u8z said:
JimInks":l9cu4u8z said:
Jim you are a MADMAN :D I think you must smoke a few ounces a day :cheers:
I've been called much worse!! Yeah, I tend to smoke all day since I work at home. I've never thought about how much I actually smoke, though.

Btw, I'm smoking John Patton Virginia Squire in a 2000 thin stem rusticated black silver band Ardor Urano S. Holmes #68/100 D.R. briar calabash. I missed a couple of bowls of tobacco while visiting friends, but I see others picked up my slack! :santa:

Dunhill De Luxe Navy Rolls in the Beraldi. Second bowl of this and I am really enjoying it...very nice indeed.

...wishing all BoB members a Merry Christmas...final bowl tonight is G&H Top Black Cherry in a Dunhill Cumberland Lovat... :santa:

“…A STUMP OF A PIPE HE HELD CLENCHED IN HIS TEETH…AS THE SMOKE, IT ENCIRCLED HIS HEAD LIKE A WREATH…” C. MOORE

Status
Not open for further replies.