What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My next to last bowl of Year 1975 Sir Walter Raleigh in a straight 2012 MM Pony Express cob.

My last bowl of Year 1975 Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Diplomat cob.

3/4 MacBaren Virginia #1 and 1/4 old Companion in a smooth full bend 1977 Crown Coachman 215.

Earlier, while sitting out on the porch enjoying some rare sunshine, Uhle's 00 in a Stanwell HCA. Just got done watching Santa on NORAD, I think Santa must have jumped ahead of schedule and flown under the radar, as I just heard the old boy rummaging about innthe living room. Ah well, off to sleep now.

Black coffe and a bowl of Limerick in a Safferling pipe.

Just finished a bowl of Gauntleys Spiced Turk in a Todd Harris Dublin and moving onto a bowl of Dunhill EMP in a MM cob.

Merry Xmas!

Fraternally

Jers

Reload! :cheers:

EMP in my Latakia designated MM cob........I've been smoking this blend since last week, it's starting to grow on me.

Fraternally

Jers

Majestic English in a Pete mini-calabash -- good for a chilly Christmas morning!

A bowl of Engine 99 in my smooth briar Hilson Houston 721 pipe. :santa:

Testing out, in my old clay, four samples of Boswell's blends - Dan's Blend, Boswell's Best, Vanilla Cream and Sweet and Mild. Interesting. Will have to focus on each, as I move them out of the clay pit and into the briar patch.

Had some MacB Plum Cake in a bent Calabresi early this Chirstmas morning before anyone else was up and about.

Now finishing off bowl of Blackpoint in a Pete Emerald and getting ready to head for family stuff.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Christmas morning bowl of SG Cob Plug...followed by G&H Kendal Gold in a Savinelli Hercules XL rustic Canadian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/347]
savine12.jpg
[/url]

after lunch...St. Bruno Flake... :santa:

“My Passions are my Children/Grandkids, my Religion, my Music, my Pipes & Tobaccos…” PeterD

Uhle's 00 in a Stanwell Golden Danish 139, a Christmas present from my granddaughters 8) . First smoke in it, great pipe!

Vauen #14 in a Charatan's 215.

Happy Holidays!

Nightcap, in a CCC Cavicchi bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
Have a merry day, gentlemen!

A bowl of some new 'bac a friend gave me for 'Fitmas yesterday - Orlik's Golden Sliced which I have'nt smoked in over 20 years :p Thought I'd smoke this in the BEST pipe I own my Charatan FH Supreme in a Dublin style. This is the most beautiful, PEREFCT strait grain pipe I own and it almost smokes itself!

Status
Not open for further replies.