What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After my usual start of the day bowl of FM2000, have loaded up my Peterson Donegal Rocky I got back in the early 70's when they were sandblasted with some Royal Yacht. This stuff grows on ya :twisted:

DonegalRocky999.jpg

Rattray's Bagpiper's Dream in a Pete 221.

Fraternally

Jers

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s billiard sandblast Charatan 420.

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed in a very much appreciated 1979 brown, slight bend grain etched flat front Stanwell Dego (or Rego) 969-48 (09).

...early morning smoke of G&H Kendal Gold...followed by a long day at the hospital with family members...and now finally, I'm currently enjoying Gauntley's Spice Turk in a Brebbia first tan calabash... :santa:

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

Magnum Opus in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell.

2008 Christmas Cheer in a F. Baki Cumberland meerschaum poker...
Bakimeer.jpg

C&D Big and Burley in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule. That finishes the last of this blend for me. Good stuff!

H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

I've got the day off, so I'm smoking Nightcap out of a cob, then I'm going back to bed. I win!

Bayou Morning in a Falcon with a cuppa black Sumatran on the side.

Have a great day Gents.

...early AM...Walnut Flake...followed by G&H Kendal Mixture...now, SG Christmas Mixture in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :rendeer:

...up next...G&H Kendal Gold... :santa:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Status
Not open for further replies.