What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My final smoke of the evening/morning is Sugar Barrel in a 2012 Rekamepip made Sugar Barrel pipe.

Jack Lee's Halfling's Leaf in a Brebbia 301. Fresh coffee and good book - great start to the day.....

Fraternally

Jers

Dunhill EMP in a MM cob.

Fraternally

Jers

Well the weather has been ridiculous in the last month, so much so that I haven't smoked a bowl in two weeks, as I prefer to smoke outside. Today I reached breaking point, and even though the gale smoked half my pipe for me...

CC Elizabethan mix in a Peterson 80s. Good times are here again!

Greyson":y35o1the said:
........CC Elizabethan mix in a Peterson 80s. Good times are here again!
:cheers: :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Peterson Irish Whiskey in an old Parker straight billiard. Lovely stuff - I can see why the Sith Lords like this blend. :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Butternut Burley in a 1979 MM cob. Normally, this is sweeter than I like, but in a small cob, it's a nice change. I'm almost out of the sample, and will move on to other stuff, but I have enjoyed it while it's lasted.

The last of my Majestic English (a v nice middling--strength, amount of Lat, etc -- mixture), with some Chocolate Flake to fill up the IMP apple meer

Royal Blend in a Peterson Dracula 999.
Coffee on the side.

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s smooth straight grain Savinelli Oom Paul Non Pareil 9504. A light Virginia/white burley blend, smooth as silk and no bite.

I love the chance to work from home...

So it's time for some Rattray's Red Rapparee in my 1962 Dunhill Tanshell 142. Yes that's my birth year as well.

Gary

More snow to shovel, more Billy Bud to smoke, one more cob to smoke it in.

1999 McClelland Matured Virginia 27 in a handmade (by me) Briar with some black coffee.

Dunhill Early Morning in a Gigliucci Dark Hull rusticated bulldog

p_83410.jpg
[/url][/img]

...early AM...G&H Kendal Mixture...followed by SG Christmas Blend...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a Savinelli blast Lumberman... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/352]
savine13.jpg
[/url]

...this afternoon...Condor Long Cut

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Nice day off today. It's fairly cold outside. Enjoying some Irish Oak in a Parker Super Briar Bark Poker, some earl grey on the side.

Since I was here last, I smoked Louisiana Red in an unbranded late '70s Charatan smooth Billiard, now followed by G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit. And hot tea.

Rattray's Red Rapparee in a rustic Thompson African meer...
rsz_p1060462.jpg

...this evening...St. Bruno Flake...followed by Players Navy Flake in a group 6 Dunhill shell rhodesian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/353]
dunhil13.jpg
[/url]

...before bed...SG Cob Plug...Drambuie on the side... :rendeer:

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Status
Not open for further replies.