What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1792 flake in a Grabow 1st time with 1792 interesting to say the least.... I think I like it

Since I was here last, I smoked a bowl of John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s smooth straight grain Savinelli Oom Paul Non Pareil 9504. Now, its the last of the FVF sample I got from a friend in a 1980 smooth slight bend, long stem Prince no name 97, made by Charatan. Sure will miss smoking it, but am grateful for the opportunity. Maybe I'll even get to try Stonehaven someday.

5-year old Penzance in it's dedicated dressed apple. (AKA: Ol' Denim)

Magnum Opus in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

...this evening...Comptons Three Feathers...followed by G&H Kendal Mixture...now, HOW Revelation in a Ben Wade smooth pot/billiard... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/359]
ben_wa11.jpg
[/url]

..before midnight...Condor Long Cut in a Cooper rustic Canadian... :santa:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/360]
peter_11.jpg
[/url]

May Peace and Harmony be with all brother's and their families throughout 2013...

Some New Year's Eve Peter Stokkebye English Luxury in a 2004 Nording Ocaso freehand whilst enjoying some Glenmorangie single malt.. Spending my New Year's Eve on the sofa with the aforementioned' watching the made for TV miniseries "The Shining" with commentary by cast, directory, and Steven King. Beat that, fellow bachelors!

Going to bring in the new year with some Royal Yacht in my new Dunhill pot.

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot2.jpg

Minutes away from the New Year and I just lit up John Patton Virginia Squire in a big 2002 black sandblast black D.R. Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano Oom Paul.

Rang in the new year in fine style - Embarcadero in her dedicated Chuck Sands prince.

Cerberus in an old cane-stemmed cob...right into the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you Brothers (and Sisters) of Briar!!! May 2013 be a true blessing to one and all!

Last bowl of the evening/morning is the last of my stash of MacBaren Virginia #1 and a 1/4 of Old Companion in a 2003 black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant.

Happy New Year 2013 !!!!

I welcomed in the new year with a bowl of G&H Best Brown #2 in my Peterson Tankard

Butternut Burley in a 1979 MM cob.

First bowl of 2013: Scottish flake from 2004. In my trusty saddle-stem, group 2, Dunhill Shell apple from '67

Happy new year! :cheers:

Welcome to 2013!

I had half a bowl of Marlin-Flake with a Layer simple Virginia "on-Top" => the Virginia is a good Firestarter to the flake Marlin :)
(in a Panel Billiard)

Greetings from Germany!

Status
Not open for further replies.