What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
McClelland Oriental 14 in a Peterson Rosslare Classic 80S, mug of Twining's Earl Grey. Happy new year :cheers:

Starting out the new year with some of that "juicyfruit" flake, Erinmore Flake in a Charatan Relief Grain shell finish pot.

Started out my morning with Old Joe Krantz and then moved to Bayou Morning.

...early AM...continued with another bowl of Condor Long Cut...followed by Players Navy Flake...now, Gauntley's Spiced Turk in a L'Antra smooth Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/361]
l_antr11.jpg
[/url]

...up next...MacBaren HH Matured Virginia...

"...A Pipe smoker, by in large, is a gentleman and scholar...and there are damned few of us left..." PeterD

Current Three Nuns tinned version in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Billiard bowl with a long Canadian stem, unbranded.

GuitarMyFriend":6oioi0aw said:
George Kaplan":6oioi0aw said:
5-year old Penzance in it's dedicated dressed apple. (AKA: Ol' Denim)
AHH AH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!
Laugh all you like, Z! It's rare tobacco for a rarer pipe. The two were made for each other. :p

Just finished a bowl of F&T cut VA plug and getting ready to light a bowl of Hamborger Veermaster...

Half Toscano Originale cigar, nepalese black tea on the side.

Cerberus in a MM Gentleman cob with Maker's Mark on the rocks. Sublime decadence. :)-o

Walnut Flake, with a little Luxury Flake added in, in a Brigham Prince

House of Windsor Revelation in a Alan Stevenson hand made billiard.

Took a hike along the coast, smoked some halflings leaf in a Mario Grandi poker.

854fu.jpg

Wow Greyson, wonderful picture. Haban Daydream in a signature imported briar

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s billiard sandblast Charatan 420.

On my third bowl of the day, my second bowl of McC's FM 2000, this one in one of the Barling's a pot my father brought back from London back in '46. This stuff is fast becoming my "daily smoke" :p

FVF in a Sav sitter as my second bowl. first was 05 GLP Stratford in my junebug while the dogs played and we had breakfast beers.

Status
Not open for further replies.