What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smokntaz":0t9svj18 said:
Going through my desk drawers this afternoon looking for something and came across a jar of FVF that I had forgot about. What a way to start the new year! :D
Win!

Jers":0t9svj18 said:
Jack Lee's Halfling's Leaf in a Strambach meer (large billiard).

Fraternally

Jers
:cheers: :cheers:

1st try of Dunhill's Standard Mixture: Mellow, in an IMP Meer Apple

Earlier, I smoked a bowl of McClelland East Carolina Ribbon in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin. Now, I'm finishing off a tin of the current Three Nuns tinned version in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

Royal Blend in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Coffee on the side.

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 2004 smooth long stem Canadian Trever Talbot Ligne Bretagne Faite en Bretagne 4/3.

Took a walk in Croudy woods, a heavy sea mist closed in and gave me a very damp time, but my bowl kept alight. Elizabethan Mixture in my Askwith morta.

29472143.jpg

Just lit up my second bowl of Royal Yacht for today in a Dunhill grp4 Shell pot of my fathers from '46. I'm getting to understand GS's proclivity for this 'bac in Dunnies :p

Greyson":zgeh6an6 said:
Took a walk in Croudy woods, a heavy sea mist closed in and gave me a very damp time, but my bowl kept alight.
Holy Crap! Is that where you were walking?

It looks so Surreal! That looks like a wonderful place to take a walk and enjoy a pipe.

:cheers:

Yeah, my waterproof coat got muddy at a castle yesterday so I put it in the wash and went out in a fleece jacket, not a good move in that weather! Pretty though.

Rob_In_MO":nlo0qp4n said:
Greyson":nlo0qp4n said:
Took a walk in Croudy woods, a heavy sea mist closed in and gave me a very damp time, but my bowl kept alight.
Holy Crap! Is that where you were walking?

It looks so Surreal! That looks like a wonderful place to take a walk and enjoy a pipe.

:cheers:
Both of these past 2 smoking spots have been absolutely beautiful!

Greyson":4moruacz said:
Took a walk in Croudy woods, a heavy sea mist closed in and gave me a very damp time, but my bowl kept alight. Elizabethan Mixture in my Askwith morta.
Stunning photo! :cheers:

You've put a few great pics up lately - beautiful area you are living in. :cheers:

Fraternally

Jers

Louisiana Red in a 2003 medium bend Nording 4 rough top sitter with a small rusticated area at the top left.

was greeted with a balmy 27 degrees this am, so i set up my nest in the corner of the garage. space heater on Hi, an old blanket over my hoodie.
RY in an old beater, hot Folgers on the side.

HoW Revelation in an IMP meerschaum apple.

FVF in a briar i made. from a few hours ago with a lovely cup of "turkish blend" coffee by Philz. has a hint of cardamom in it. perfect for a chilly morning.

G&H Dark Birdseye in an old Barling straight Exel 249 Fossil T.V.F. with a silver band and military bit.

On my third bowl of Royal Yacht in one of my Charatan "Ton" 484 DC poker, a Special grade like this. I'm liking this blend more and more !! :p

CharatanSpecial484DC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.