What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popped the tin on some Penzance and loaded it into a Lannes Johnson rusticated. I haven't smoked this pipe in what seems like forever.

On my lunch hour with some FVF in my little Cumberland poker.. It's fairly chilly this evening, for southern California that is!
fa59013a.jpg

Onyx in a big bowl 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian.

JM Boswell Northwoods, outta a Grabow Riviera. Last of that also... I'm depleting... Looks like a shopping spree!!!!
Zach

...this evening...Guantley's Nottingham...followed by G&H Kendal Dark...now, G&H Kendal Gold in a 1966 Dunhill shell billiard... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/363]
1966_d12.jpg
[/url]

...before bed...C&D Epiphany...and a wee dram of Laphroaig on the siade...

With my pipe in long repose
Gently I my thoughts compose
the peace I find with briar in hand
only the few, and noble understand

John Patton Virginia Squire in a black 1997 Brebbia Jubilee 925 silver banded grain sandblast briar calabash.

Old Companion in a smooth briar calabash shaped Butz-Choquin Maitre Pipier JR Fait Main with a horn ferrule.

Butternut Burley in a 1979 MM Legend.

H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin.

SG Chocolate Flake in my ever-reliable Grabow Duke

I'm on a roll with this 'bac, Royal Yacht in a Charatan Special Pot. Getting to be THE way to start the day :p

London Mixture in a Pete St Pat 80s.
Coffee on the side.

Louisiana Red in a 2003 black grain etched Karl Erik Ekstravagant horn.

Some after lunch sweet, McC's FM 2000 in a 420X Charatan Relief Grain billiard in "tanshell" finish. Dessert :p

GH Rum Flake, cut with a little Dunhill Mellow, in the LvC Meer

...American Spirit Perique in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/364]
cavicc12.jpg
[/url]

...up next...Condor Long Cut...

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s billiard sandblast Charatan 420.

Cracked the seal on a 2007 tin of PCCA Beacon, I only smoke 1 tin of this a year. When it's done
I'll have to wait until next jan 3. My birthday treat to me. have 8 tins left hope to last that long

Status
Not open for further replies.