What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finishing a great two hour bowl of Penzance in a Mario Grandi.

The last of my SG Chocolate Flake for this holiday season :( Well, there's always next December :santa:. If I ever settle into a set rotation, this would likely be one choice. In a Falcon (Dover)

...early AM...Skandinavik Full Aroma...followed by G&H Kendal Mixture...now, Compton's Macedonian in a Davidoff smooth Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Grouse-Moor Plug...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

Starting the day with some "juicyfruit" 'bac, some Erinmore Flake. It doesn'y smell or taste like any Juicyfruit I ever chewed, but I don't smell or tatse Ketchup in my McC's 'bacs either. What would i know :twisted: Smoking this one in the Barling exelexel st. bulldog my father bought in '46.

You guys keep mentioning that Erinmore Flake, it sounds good, I must try some... I have no objection to interesting flavourings in my tobacco :)

Boswell Premium Burley in a Pete system 314.
Coffee on the side.

Nightcap, in an Old Antiquari 55.
Earl Grey on the side.
A rare one match, all the way to bottom, trip to bliss.
Also, just on the cusp of Nic overload... :drunken:

P.S. nice pic GK!

Current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2003 smooth full bend, gold banded 3 Star Ferndown Tudor Root. And a cool glass of Simply Lemonade.

Greyson":srjppp6v said:
You guys keep mentioning that Erinmore Flake, it sounds good, I must try some... I have no objection to interesting flavourings in my tobacco :)
It's been a while. I might just crack a cellared tin for lunch.

Gonna have a dose of Lady N for lunch, some Royal Yacht in an S&R bent bulldog.

...after lunch bowl of 5 Brothers in a Savinelli Hercules XL rustic Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/369]
sav_he14.jpg
[/url]

The last of my sample of Butternut Burley in a straight 1979 MM Legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.