What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Dunhill Flake in an Edward's 713-L Apple. Thought I'd try a few different flakes today :twisted:

Well, the temp has gotten above freezing, so I'll try some Grasmere in my IMP Meer apple

Patton's Moe's Confetti (courtesy of Mozjo) in a bamboo shanked MM Patriot cob.

Oriental Dusk (compliments of my secret santa :santa: ) in a group 2 Dunhill shell zulu.

1947 Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend beater 1979 Aalborg natural freehand made by Nording.

Shreds & dust of Embarcadero at the bottom of the jar. Re-stemmed old Loewe billiard.

:cheers:

Virginia Squire in a 1970s straight billiard sandblast Charatan 420.

JP Storm Front in a recently acquired Kaywoodie Super Grain military mounted pear. Always love inaugural smokes.

Starting out the evening with some Royal Yacht in my fatner's Barling EXEXEL Barling st. bulldog from 1946. :p

Final bowl of the evening last night was an absolutely outstanding bowl of Revor Plug in my Wiley Rhody. This stands out as one of the finest 3 smokes in the past year. Maybe longer.

Perhaps just the right conditions - newer plug, prepared properly (or so I'd like to think), right pipe, smoking cadence, right mood, etc...........

In any case the results were beyond splendid. And while I didn't take tasting notes, I clearly remember it being full-bodied, rich and decadent, smoky in a non-Lat way, and enough lady N to keep me interested.

Classic..........

:drunken:

Cheers,

RR

...final pipe of the evening...Condor Long Cut in a Cooper rustic Canadian...

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/402]
peter_13.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

FVF in an early '70s sandblasted Savinelli 315 Prince.

Wessex Gold in a Williamsburg clay pipe and Maker's Mark with a Negra Modelo chaser. :face:

Just finished the last bowl of the day, some Royal Yacht in my Bacchus carved meer. An " Exceedingly mellow blend with a grand rich flavour" :twisted:

559899696_o1.jpg

Earlier, it was Louisiana Red in a 1984 black medium bend grain etched Savinelli Non Pareil 9310 poker. Now, it's McClelland Navy Cavendish in a mid-70s slight bend black sandblasted English Rustic 120 billiard.

Status
Not open for further replies.