What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mix of C&D Virginia Flake, Red Virginia and Izmir.

Germain's Royal Jersey Perique Mixture in a rustic Savinelli 320 KS...
img2365ti.jpg

And boy was it good. Working downtown, most of my smokes are either light Virginia's or aromatic to lessen public outcry. They're also usually in group one sized pipes. A big bowl of stink in a giant pot sure was nice!

Earlier, it was H&H Mohawk River in a 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin. Now, it's John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1970s billiard sandblast Charatan 420.

Time for my Latakia fix. Magnum Opus in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line.

Some after dinner dessert, McC's FM 2000 in a "tanshell" Edwards bent bulldog. Can't make it thru a day without at least 3 bowls of this blend :p

Now it's Dark Flake Unscented in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy. And hot coffee.

A mix of half luxury flake and half rattrays professional mixture in a sav sitter.

MacBaren Golden Extra in a smooth three quarter bend 1979 made in Israel pipe.

McClelland 5100 in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip.

GH Best Brown #2 in a Peterson Rosslare 80s bent Bulldog

Woke up extra early today to make my gal a breakfast for her birthday. (She had to go down state for school) so I'm sitting here with Dunhill Early Morning Pipe, in my Savinelli Churchwarden and a black coffee trolling ebay... Fantastic.
Zach

Climbed a local hill / archaeological site this afternoon. Enjoyed the view from the top with some CC Elizabethan Mixture in my Askwith morta. If you're interested, I posted a number of shots of the area here.

19sm.jpg

John Patton Virginia Squire in a 1979 pebble relief Verona Corallo 3080 natural Oom Paul.

...so far today...5 Brothers...G&H Kendal Kentucky....and, G&H Kendal Dark... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut...

BE WELL…SMOKE WELL…

With coffee this morning : Rattray's Black Mallory in a Peterson Aran 999

Status
Not open for further replies.