What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier, it was Louisiana Red in a 1970s smooth straight rough top Charatan's Make (Lane) Perfection Deluxe Extra Large. Now, it's MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend.

On my 4th bowl of Royal Yacht for the day, this one in a Lane era Freehand Relief Charatan, one of those "... missdrilled Golf Club" pipes :twisted:

Onyx in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell.

London Mixture in a Pete Dracula 999.
Earl Grey on the side.

Started the day out with some bulk crown royal in my noname basket pipe, then some black Cavendish in the same pipe, finishing off with a bowl of Peterson Irish whiskey in a grabow Savoy smooth.

Virginia Squire in a 2002 black sandblast full bend D.R. Ardor Urano John Eells Giant Fatta A Mano. Pipe's as big as my hand.

...Final pipe of the evening...Drum Halfzware shag in a Ben Wade bent pot... :cheers:

“Pipe smoking is not a habit…but a way of life”… PeterD

Been smoking Solani 127 in a 1974 smooth straight French briar Hadley Apple, and trying to decide what to smoke next.

Okay. I decided since I just finished the Solani 127. Now, it's Former Bird's Eye Flake in a 1975 medium bend yellow Pioneer meer.

And what's probably my last smoke of the evening/morning: Boswell's Bear Blend in a 1979 signed Rossi Oom Paul 1886 natural. I have just enough of this blend for one more bowl.

...early AM...5 Brothers...now, G&H Kendal Kentucky in a Larrysson blast Lovat... :cheers:

...up next...Condor Long Cut .... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Early start to the day with some Dunhill in a Dunhill :p just opened a new tin of Dunhill Flake and loaded my new Dunhill Cumberland pot I got from my Daughter for Christmas this year. Nice smooth, sweet straight Va start to the day :p

Dunhillgrp4CumberlandPot1.jpg

Up too early to feed my kittens, so I'm smoking Boswell's Apple Strudel in a smooth straight late 1970s Tinderbox Selected Grecian Briar Dublin.

Emp in an Ashton Old Church straight bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.

MacBaren London Blend in a 2013 MM straight Legend. And Simply Lemonade. And thinking about lunch.

Staying with Dunhill in a Dunhill today! just opened another tin of Royal Yacht for a bowl in one of my father's Dunhills from 1946, a nice grp 3 Bruyerre tapper bit Apple. Some chiccory coffee w/cream/sugar,N'awlins style, on the side :twisted:

PS Luxury Navy Flake in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

Enjoying a bowl of JP Storm Front in a straight Chacom smooth brandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.