What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice straight bright Va, McC's Bulk 2010 in a GBD Virgin pot w/Perspex stem that I got back in Hong Kong back in '70. A Nice light, sweet start to the day alomg with some chicory coffee N'Awlins style on the side :twisted:

Samuel Gawith's Balkan Flake in a Caminetto Business KS 192.

doody.

2003 Dunbar with added Percy Martin Farms year 1991 perique in a medium bend 1983 Ascorti New Dear KS.

...H&H Ten to Midnight in a Cooper rustic Canadian...:cheers:

...up next...J. Aylesbury Luxury Flake...

Kendal Cream Flake in a Brigham Rhodesian

When I first tried this 2 years ago, it was the first Lakeland I had ever tried, and it confused the heck out of me!  Let's see what I think of it now. . . .

McCranie's RF breaking in my Moretti poker.

SG SL in the recent Radice addition.

Dunhill Elizabethan Match in a smooth 1977 Medley (GBD second) medium bend billiard with a flat underside.

Brigadier Black Alamo in a Danish freehand straight grain for the ride home.

Best Brown #2 in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Out on the patio, weather is perfect.  Enjoying Dunhill flake in my Charatan's Pot Special while sipping Iced Luzianne tea.

PH Special Curly Cut with added perique in a 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

HU Louisiana Broken in a 1970s slight bend smooth Danish Sovereign XXX 309 with a flat front sitter.

Ashton Artisans Blend in my freshly restored MM Radio pipe. Or Corndog as you guys are in a habit of calling them.

Jim

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill MM 965 (1972) in a L'Antra smooth Canadian...:cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/676]
my_l_a11.jpg
[/url]

"To light is human; to puff, divine"

Magnum Opus in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Just lit up my last bowl for the day, some 4Noggins Pairie Woods in a Barling billiard my father
bought at Astley's in London in 1946. Getting to like this VaPer a lot :twisted:

The real Three Nuns (Tin VaPer) in a 2002 black short shank grain relief straight Caminetto 6.L.17.

Status
Not open for further replies.