What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HU Director's Cut in a smooth 1976 Canadian GBD Seventy Six 256.

...final pipe of the day...St. Bruno Flake in a Cavicchi blast Canadian... :cheers:

servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=609&u=17600532]
cavicc20.jpg
[/url]

On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God.
J.S. Bach

Sherlock Holmes VR blend in my Pete Silver System 307 after work.

Right now after supper some P&W Churchill in a Mastro Poker.

Got some 5100 ready next, in my Stanny Legend 19.

Cheers,

RR

Having a bowl of Orlik Golden Sliced in one of my claw/egg meers while watching all thetornadoes all around us tonight. This blend really sings in a meer !!

Tonight I mixed one part Altadis Frosty Mint with two parts Altadis Maraschino and smoked it in my "Mammy Yoakum" antique cane-stemmed cob. This was a really good combination of tobacco and pipe although the mint petered out before the cherry halfway through the bowl. A glass of Maker's 46 on the rocks topped it off. All made for a most-mellow evening. :face:

MacBaren Plum Cake in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

Almost done smoking Anniversary Kake in a 1979 Chippendale (Charatan second) Rhodesian 49.

Frog Morton on the town in an old Sven Lar freehand

Angler's Dream in a 2003 black grain relief medium bend Karl Erik Ekstravagant freehand sitter with a smooth rim.

Just finishing up a late night smoke and my last bowl of the night. FMOTT in my Piersel short apple blast. Thank you Scottie!

Good night BoB
:sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
A candle, a candle
To light me to bed;
A pillow, a pillow
To tuck up my head.
The moon is as sleepy as sleepy can be,
The stars are all pointing their fingers at me,
And Missus Hop-Robin, way up in her nest,
Is rocking her tired little babies to rest.
So give me a blanket
To tuck up my toes,
And a little soft pillow
To snuggle my nose.

Early start today and have lit my first bowl of the day on my way up to OK hauling some horses with a bowl of Vitginia Woods in a Charatan tanshell finished Billiard. mmmmm :twisted:

1st try, GS Westmoreland Mixture, in an MT Zulu

edit -- pretty smooth English blend; even Kyle could probably smoke it without thinking 'Lakeland'

...early AM...McBaren HH Matured Virginia...followed by, R. McConnell Special London Matured in an Ashton Sovereign Apple... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/610]
ashton10.jpg
[/url]

...up next...D&R Ramback... :cheers:

Life of a pipe smoker is a journey, not a destination…

Astley's 55 in an early Radice Rind three quarter bend sandblast egg with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

Emp in an Askwith morta bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Virginia Spice in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

The current tinned version of Three Nuns in a straight black sandblast 2 star Ferndown Bark Prince with a Cumberland stem.

Westmoreland Mixture in a Wellpipe (full bent/faux P-lip)

Status
Not open for further replies.