What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pepesdad1":1bfvqek0 said:
PeterD...beautiful pipe!! :alien: color, shell finish, tapered bit all screams comfort and elegance at the same time. I have a Comoy Canadian smooth billiard that looks very similar...my pride and joy that one. Love your pipe!!
...MANY THANKS! I have 12 Radice pipes...most are Canadians and there is not a single one that is nothing less than a superb smoker...

...early AM...G&H Kendal Kentucky...followed by, Condor Long Cut... now, 5 Brothers in a Radice Underwood Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...D&R Ramback... :cheers:

“WHAT WE DO IN LIFE ECHOES IN ETERNITY“… GEN. MAXIMUS

Exotique, in a Cavicchi bulldog.
Earl Grey on the side.
Forza Roma!

Just finishing up my morning bowl of sweet, some of McC's FM2000 in one of my Edward's 713-L Apples . Gonna have a bowl of Virginia Woods in my Guibleo d' Oro 118 KS Pot to watch the Indy 500 :cheers:

Emp in an Ashton Old Church st bulldog.
Black coffee on the side.

Dunbar in a three quarter bend 1983 Jobey Danski 2 straight grain freehand rough top sitter.

The current Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

Virginia 22 (W. Curtis Draper called them "Golden Slices") in a Castelsardo straight apple. My first pipe that cost over $50.00 bucks new back in 2000.

Almost finished with this bowl of Brigadier Black Waterloo in a slightly rusticated 1980 Rossi 1886 Visconte 245 OomPaul. And thinking about what my next smoke is going to be.

Okay, I decided on smoking Old Dark Fired in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem. Really good stuff.

I wasn't going to smoke this now, but my curiosity over whether or not the current version of Dunhill Navy Roll is really Escudo got the best of me. I know the Murray's version was not the same thing. Now I'll test this for myself. Having recently smoked Escudo and the Murray's DDNR, I'll know if there's a difference. Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Enjoying Blue Mountain in my Comoy's Traditional Calabash 225 while sipping some Miles Finest Rainwater Medium Madeira. I'm celebrating a rare Cubs win. Do you know why the Cubs don't have a web site? They can's get three w's in a row.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in a 1980 medium bend black sandblasted Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog with a silver band.

Watching the Charlotte 600 with some after dinner lite sweet, McC's bulk 2010 in a 148x Charatan pot in a shell finish. I bought this pipe when I got back from 'Nam back in '70 along with 4 others. It's been a GREAT smoker ever since :p

OGS in my Pete 999 after b'fast.

Oriental Dusk mid-day in a Pete Silver System 307.

Now onto some P&W Churchill in my trusty Mastro poker.

Next up is some 5100 Red Cake in a Stanny 19 Legend.

Cheers,

RR

Escudo in a 1998 smooth three quarter bend Peterson Limerick 69.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Savinelli Ontario Rustic Canadian... :cheers:

“HEAR ME, MY CHIEFS. I AM TIRED. MY HEART IS SICK AND SAD. FROM WHERE THE SUN NOW STANDS, I WILL FIGHT NO MORE FOREVER.”
SURRENDER SPEECH BY CHIEF JOSEPH OF THE NEZ PERCE

Status
Not open for further replies.