What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Late start to the day with some Virginia Woods in a Savinelli Champagne Canadian.
Chicory coffee w/cream N'Awlins style on the side :twisted:

The last of a tin of SG Westmoreland Mixture -- a very nice blend!

edit: oh, in my good old Wellpipe bent billiard

Virginia Spice in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

Dunhill Deluxe Navy Rolls in the newly acquired Ed Burak Connoisseur, the birds eye is mesmerizing!

il_fullxfull.417402118_rm8q.jpg

Erinmore Flake in a Curved Falcon with a Snifter bowl. Really great after a grilled ham & cheese sandwich and glass of iced tea. :)
AJ

Just finished an afternoon bowl of Royal Yacht in my newest Roslare XO 02 Peterson. mmmmmm :twisted:

Sorry my pic is so small :twisted:

I'm on my lunch hour and I'm about half way through my first ever bowl of Bright CR flake which I'm enjoying in a cob...

This is some of the best VA I've had.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Dark in a Savinelli Baronet Canadian... :cheers:

url=https://servimg.com/view/17600532/652]
savine25.jpg
[/url]

"I HAVE SOME FRIENDS, SOME HONEST FRIENDS, AND HONEST FRIENDS ARE FEW;
MY PIPE OF BRIAR, MY OPEN FIRE, A BOOK THAT'S NOT TOO NEW."
-ROBERT SERVICE

OGS in a Design Berlin Royal Star # 17 Paneled Pot. As always, a smooth rich tasty smoke. :cheers:
AJ

...early AM...Wills Three Castles...now, SG Turkish Blend in a Radice Rind Canadian... :cheers:

...up next...Newminster Oriental... :cheers:

“There’s no sweeter tobacco comes from Virginia & no better brand than Three Caftles (Castles)”
WM Thackeray-quote inscribed on The Three Caftles Tobacco tin of WD & WO Wills,
Bristol & London

London Mixture, in a Natural Virgen 55.
Earl Grey on the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.