What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more Va sweet, this time an after lunch bowl of FM2000 in a Charatan shell finished Relief Grain 148X pot. mmmmm
Some more N'awlins style Ciccory coffee on the side :twisted:

For Meerschaums Only in an Ashton Old Church st bulldog.

C&D Bayou Night in a Colony Pipe, This tobacco is becoming a fav.

Rattray's Marlin Flake in a Comoy Selected Straight Grain Pot. Truly wonderful.

Grasmere Flake, with a touch of Sovereign, in a Falcon (Dover bowl)

London Mixture, in a Castello bent billiard.
Earl Grey on the side.

pepesdad1":d4tncyj0 said:
Hiram-2011 said:

“I do not have a Canadian but everytime you post a pic of one of your beautiful pipes I fall in love a little bit more. You have a wonderful collection and great tastes in pipes sir.”

I do have a Canadian and I love that pipe….but PeterD has the most outstanding collection of fine Canadian style pipes that I have ever seen.

Just stunning, I could look at them forever....any chances of a slideshow?
Many Thanks Brothers...I spoke to my son this evening and he will stop by next week to get a few pictures of the pipes...

...final pipe of the day...G&H Top Black Cherry in a Cavicchi smooth Canadian... :cheers:

On land, at sea, at home, abroad,
I smoke my pipe and worship God.

J.S. Bach

Thought I'd have some after dinner sweet tonight, a bowl of McCranie's Red Flake that PD sent me. Found another firm that uses Ketchup :evil: Having this one in one of my Edward's 713-L Apples. mmmmmmm Ketchup :twisted: :twisted:

Ancient Three Nuns tinned version in a 2001 smooth full bend St. Patrick's Day Peterson 03.

GH Grasmere in a Niko straight billiard. Grasmere sample from DrT999. Thanks T, you've opened up a whole new world to me. It's great tobacco. :D
AJ

Some five year old FVF in an Astley Square Paneled Billiard.

Sir Walter Raleigh in medium bend grain etched undated Preben Holm Ben Wade Prominence B freehand.

PeterD, thanks for the opportunity to possible see pictures of your Canadians, you truly have outstanding tastes in pipes (wipes drool from face).

Status
Not open for further replies.