What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some more McC's FM 2000, this time in another Edward's, a 720-L bent bulldog. Oil cured Algerian briar LOOOOVES Red Va's :twisted: :twisted: 

Peretti's Scottish Flake in a 2013 straight 5th Avenue DGE Nose warmer cob.

Smoking a new stash of Dunhill's DeLuxe Navy Rolls. This stuff is superb and it's going to age beautifully.
:D 

Just finishing 1980s Briggs in a straight 1978 black sandblasted Sir Brent billiard with lucite stem and silver band repair on the shank. Next is Wessex Dark Flake in a 1984 black sandblasted straight Dunhill Shell 4103 Billiard.

On a roll today, some more McC's FM 2000 in another Edward's 720-L bent bulldog, this ones a tanshell finished blast. :twisted: :twisted: 

This may seem like bragging (I hope not), but I so seldom have the time to smoke this pipe that I felt the need to celebrate the fact that I am doing it now: Tilbury in a 2002 smooth full bend Two dot Dorelio Rovera Ardor Venere Extra Giant Fantasy flat front sitter.

pepesdad1":cwp475zw said:
Does it come with block and tackle?
It sure ought to! Just finished smoking it. Wow! What a smoke!

Now smoking mid-1920s Half and Half in a tan etched medium bend 2001 Rinaldo Sahara 2 Acorn round at the shank, pointy at the opposite top.

St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

...final pipe of the day...Dunhill 965 (1978) in a Cavicchi (CC) smooth Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/180]
cavicc11.jpg
[/url]

Been on a total jag for a week now. Smoked nothing but Gawith & Hogwarts Dark Flake Scented, and no signs of getting tired of it. I go around as to what I smoke it in...but it does well in pretty much any slight smaller than medium bowl. The initial Lakeland thing is gone almost immediately and the remaining bowl is a slightly sweetened version of Dark Flake...and the burn characteristics of this batch are sublime.

I go back and forth between these two quite a lot...one mid morning bowl and one early afternoon bowl.

002-029-17201.jpg

002-029-15337_1.jpg

Full Virginia Flake in a straight 1968 Dunhill Shell bulldog.

Blackhorse":hxw33uzu said:
I go back and forth between these two quite a lot...one mid morning bowl and one early afternoon bowl.

002-029-17201.jpg

002-029-15337_1.jpg
I don't know if those Peterson's are Royal Irish or Rosslare but I love the color combination of the amber colored stem with the dark sandblast. Two beauties they are. :cheers: :cheers: 

Status
Not open for further replies.