What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting of the day with some Orlik GSF in a BBB Silver Mounted #522 Pot.
Chicory Coffee N'Awlins style on the side :p 

A Taste of Summer in a straight 2012 MM Mizzou cob.

Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

A bowl of Lane Limited LEO for me and a bowl of Dark Star for the wife today.

JimInks":o0w156gf said:
Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.
JimInks it'd be awsome to see pic's of some of your collection. You always post so many intersesting pipe's that i've never heard of (quite a few i end up googleing to check out). With the number of post you have a day it would probably be to time consuming.
I'm off to goggle a Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.:lol:

Just finished Sunrise Smoke in a 1949 medium bend Dunhill Shell. Next is MacBarenThree Nuns in a 2003 medium bent straight grain Two dot 2 P. Ardor Venere Extra Bucaneve with a silver ferrule signed by Dorelio Rovera.

Hawker":ka71uph0 said:
JimInks":ka71uph0 said:
Country Estate in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.
JimInks it'd be awsome to see pic's of some of your collection. You always post so many intersesting pipe's that i've never heard of (quite a few i end up googleing to check out). With the number of post you have a day it would probably be to time consuming.
I'm off to goggle a Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.:lol:
The Rekamepip Rock Cobs are great smokers. Like a meer, you get the true taste of your tobacco. The guy who makes and sells them has a presence at Etsy, though I don't have the URL for it. P&C sells them, too.

I thank you for the kind words about my pipes and descriptions. Not long ago, somebody started a thread about my pipe smoking, and I posted a bunch (but not all) of my pipes. Here's the link if you care to check it out: http://brothersofbriar.forumotion.com/t24459-what-are-you-smoking-jiminks

Just loaded my Growley blasted pot with some McC's Bulk 2035 to watch da Boys and da Broncos play. The game takes place just a mile and 1/2 from me but it's cheaper and I can smoke a pipe here at my house !! :twisted: :twisted: This ought to last the WHOLE game in this pipe :twisted: 

St. James Flake in a smooth 2002 medium bend eight sided panel top straight grain Rinaldo Collection Silver Line F Egea 05 Titania bulldog.

Louisiana Red in a really big 2002 three quarter bend paneled light brown sandblasted Ardor Urano Fatta A Mano square shaped bulldog sitter.

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

GLP Haddo's Delight in a Teipen Billiard

BRG Mixture in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

HH Vintage Syrian in a 1990s smooth Peterson Captain Pete XL80 bulldog.

Dunhill Royal Yatch in Big Ben Boomer Billard Rusticated, this is my first pipe purchased 13 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.