What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost done smoking 1980s Sir Walter Raleigh in a medium bend 2002 MM Legend cob.

McCranie's Red Ribbon 1983 in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

I'm listing this one a little early: Chief Catoonah Prince's Street in a 2003 medium bent Ural meer with a lined and etched egg shaped bowl.

Telegraph Hill in my old reliable 1986 smooth Peterson Kildare 999 Rhodesian.

SG Choc Flake in a little Engish no-name bulldog

Briggs Match in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

Barbados Plantation in the second pipe I ever bought ($2.49); a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega.

Boswell's Premium burley in a MM cob.
Black coffee on the side.

Presently Dunhill De Lux Navy Rolls in a Pete 408 with a glass of Bushmills Irish Honey, whilst watching Big John in True Grit :cheers: 

Next - Fox's Provost in a Todd Harris bent Dublin.

Fraternally

Jers

Charlemagne in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Accidentally filled my Todd Harris bent Dublin with Gauntleys Spiced Turk instead of Fox's Provost. Not a mistake that is causing me any problems.....

Fraternally

Jers

Man's Best Friend in a 1983 Ben Wade Duo 65 Smooth Poker.

Well the Gamboni came and it's always wonderful to receive a new pipe then you torment over what tobacco and what coffee etc, etc. To make matters worse I picked up a goodly supply of coffee beans and when I got home it was a no brainer. I pulled out the Rancillio Rocky Grinder and ground some fresh Costa Rican Tirrazu Beans and stuffed the Gamboni with 965 Mixture, purely delightful on all counts.

10313561723_e672a82aa2_o.jpg

Just finished CD Blend in one of the early Radice Tiger Eye G medium bend pipe with a bamboo-style carving on the shank.

For the drive home, John Bull in a Storient Lee van Cleef meer

Compton's Commonweal Mixture in a 1970s GBD Prehistoric Rhodesian 9438 with a perspex stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.