What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacchanalia in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer. Got 6 more Sutliff PS blends to review today. I did manage to find pipes to smoke them in.

Navigator Blend in a medium bend 2013 black Rekamepip Rock Cob poker.

Having some pre-dinner religion, some Presbyterian in an 815 ks Savinelli Champagne Canadian. Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa :twisted:  :twisted: 

Wessex Dark Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Stellar smoke of Rattray's Old Gowerie in a Peterson Churchwarden.:cheers: 

Fraternally

Jers

Dunhill Nightcap in my new Meerschaum.....

Awesome....forgot how good meers smoke...pics to follow...

P&W #78 in my '03 Caminetto Poker.

Got some Stony prepped for next. In my Tinsky '11 Xmas 'doggy.

Hell with this cold!

:twisted: 

Cheers,

RR

Samuel Gawith Full Virginia Flake in Savinelli Baronet Bruyere

Just finished Man's Best Friend in a 1978 smooth three quarter bend Danish Special. Next is Country Doctor Match in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Having some after dinner sweet, a bowl of McC's FM 2000 in my Orlik Royal Soveraign I got from Bro Matia last year. This puppy LOOOOOVES flakes :twisted: :twisted: 

...final pipe of the day...MacBaren Virginia #1 (1985) in a Radice rustic freehand bent Dublin...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/204]
radice14.jpg
[/url]

South Seas in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow pot. This pipe is one of my favorites. It's been with me through sleet, snow, rain, and storm, and a lot of life. It has taken a lot of punishment, and still delivers a really good smoke. I have not smoked it in about a year and a half because the only tobacco it's seen the last 20 some years is SWRA. I realize I'm probably several months away from smoking SWRA again, so I decided it was time to break out my old friend and smoke with it. I know I have many other pipes, some I bought, some bought for me, and many expensive ones given to me when my best friend died. My pipes are my friends, some more so than others. I don't distinguish the expensive from the cheaper pipes when it comes to how I feel about them. I suspect many of us are the same way.

Dark Twist Roll Cake in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

House of Calabash "Lord Craven's Talon" in a J Upshall Free hand Rhodesian.

Dunhill Nightcap in Brebbia Golden Extra 6006, 39 degree now in Tacoma , It's cold and the bowl is warm

Tilbury in a smooth 2002 Peterson Sherlock Holmes Series Milverton.

Status
Not open for further replies.