What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...early AM...St. Bruno Flake...now, MacBaren London Burley in a 1966 Dunhill shell billiard...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/216]
1966_d12.jpg
[/url]

...A special HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my son Nicholas!!!  ENJOY YOUR DAY!

Having some after breakfast OGS in a BBB "Own Make" Virgin pot I got back around '72.
Chiccory Coffee N'Awlins style on the side. :twisted:

Angler's Dream in a smooth 1998 Parker 489 three quarter bend Billiard.

Steven Books Grandfathers Own in a Peterson Dracula 999.
Black coffee on the side.

Peretti's London Flake in a 2002 medium bend smooth straight grain Karl Erik freehand with a pointy bottom.

Yesterday finished the ODF from the day before, after my arrival to the cabin I had Anno XXVIII in a cob. Then finding no left over water from the last visit, I boiled up some muskeg water for coffee to enjoy with my cabin stash of Prince Albert. After getting back home while putting away boat stuff, I had a bowl of Cup of Joe's #5 Bigfoot Flake, I remembered after I lit it, I don't really care for it, BUT, I did finish it. Today? not sure, this is where I get my ideas sometimes for what to smoke! :D 

Having another bowl of OGS , this one in a Savinelli Champagne 316KS. Watchin 'da Boys vs Minn. which is happening a mile and a half from my house :twisted: :twisted: 

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

monbla256":o0ngnam7 said:
Chiccory Coffee N'Awlins style on the side. :twisted:
That's the best stuff! :sunny: 
1792 flake in a falcon (billiard)

Habana Daydream in a Ben Wade sitter.

Hamborger Veermaster in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Half way of finishing Orlik GS in Butz Choquin Formula Ebony, and I suddenly have totally lost my taste to this tobacco. Before it tasted very good. I wonder why...? Maybe recently I' ve tried many different tobacco ( in order to look for my true favorite )...:eek: 

Having a mid afternoon bowl of my fave 'bac, some Royal yacht in another Savinelli Champagne, this one a 815ks Canadian. I have 4 of this series of Savs and might have to get another as they are some REAL NICE pipes. :twisted: 

Quang Pham":667j23kw said:
Half way of finishing Orlik GS in Butz Choquin Formula Ebony, and I suddenly have totally lost my taste to this tobacco. Before it tasted very good. I wonder why...? Maybe recently I' ve tried many different tobacco ( in order to look for my true favorite )...:eek: 
If you've been smoking stronger stuff lately, it may be that your tongue needs an adjustment period. In a nice way, I mean (there's no good way to really say that, is there?). I'd give GS a rest, and smoke it on a day when you're smoking lighter tobaccos. It may come back for you then.

Chief Catoonah Bailey's Supreme in a 2003 straight grain Karl Erik Ekstravagant A medium bend freehand sitter.

First time trying Escudo in my Old England pot! :cheers: 

Nearly finished smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Been smoking mostly Va'a ans VaPers the past few days os have decided to change up a bit and get some "religion" in my pre-dinner smoke tonight. Having a bowl of Presbyterian in a Gaefinkel straight grained Apple w/tapered Cumberland replacement bit I got when I worked in DC back in the mid 70's. :twisted: 

Bacchanalia in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Last of my Esoterica stonehaven in Growley bent Rhodesian. :drunken: :face: 

Status
Not open for further replies.