What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R-Blend in a 1983 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

TBO, I'm not sure about the brand. I picked it up from a local shop here. But I'm smoking:
Black Squire - from a Savinelli Estella EX
Wellington - from a Savinelli Churchwarden 313 smooth
Montana Mix - Ben Wade estate freehand

Rattray's Old Gowrie in a Pete 03.

Fraternally

Jers

Wessex Dark Flake in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Dublin with a lucite ferrule and stem.

1792 in rock cob and a fresh pot of coffee
what more can i ask for ???

" style="width: 500px;height: 375px

Having a late afternoon dose of a VaPer I'm liking the more I smoke it. I like to rub it out fully to get the Va sweet to the front with the Perique pepper staying in the background. It's some bulk Comoy's Cask #4 in a Charatan shell finished Relief Grain pot. mmmmmm :twisted:  :twisted: 

Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

...final pipe of the day...SG Turkish Blend in a P&T 2000 POY Castello 8 panel billiard...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/223]
p-t_2014.jpg
[/url]

Just finished MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule.

Louisiana Red in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Voodoo Queen in a 1978 slight bend CAO Turk's Head Meer.

Had phone, internet and cable trouble, but everything's working again. Earlier, I smoked Top Shelf, and MacBaren Navy Flake, and am near the end of this bowl of Angler's Dream in a slight bend 1984 Stanwell Antique 124 grain etched with a smooth front.

Charlemagne in the very first pipe I ever bought ($2.95) in 1974; a smooth three quarter bend Dr. Grabow Omega.

Status
Not open for further replies.