What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so, Banjo, this thing can't not be weight more. With that weight the pipe become more perfect, and I am sure it's a great smoker too...

A few minutes away from smoking St. James Flake in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

It's been a Royal Yacht sort of day and I've finished off 5 bowls since 5:00 am :twisted: :twisted:  Having some pre-dinner Comoy's bulk Cask #4 in an Edward's Sandpiper blasted bent Bulldog / Rhodesian I got back in the early 70s. This 'bac is a real sleeper and IMHO is Equal to ANY VaPer Mr. Pease produces at a much better price !!! :twisted: :twisted: 

Had a bowl of Peterson's Perfection Plug in the MM Diplomat with plum Forever Stem. All packed up and heading out for the last pipe club meeting of the year where the host is popping a tin of 2010 Christmas Cheer for all to enjoy. Will be bringing the Sergey Senatorov Fish & Arrow, the Askwith 9 1/2" Cutty Churchwarden Morta and Paulo Becker Morta, the Thurman canted Dublin with bamboo shank and the Benner Olive Wood with bamboo shank, should be fun.

Count Pulaski in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg.

Peterson Sweet Killarney in a straight rustic Falcon Istanbul...

Smoked a few bowls of Sutliff Man's Best Friend today -- and that's what in my EJames Mulberry poker now -- I love this stuff!

Started the day with McClelland Beacon Flake in a Savinelli Giubileo d'Oro 320 KS and that's pretty damned good too.

Got some P&W #78 going right now in my Mastro Poker after supper.

Have some '08 Stonehead prepped for next, in my '12 Tinsky Xmas blast 'doggy.

Cheers,

RR

Now I'm smoking some MacBaren Plumcake in a straight smooth Falcon Istanbul...

...final pipe of the day...C. Fairmorn Lancer Slices in a Radice blast Canadian...:cheers: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/247]
radice17.jpg
[/url]

MacBaren Dark Twist in a medium bend straight grain 2000 Winslow C silver spigot.

Pipe Club was excellent and someone may take up the banner while Greg (the organizer) is in FL for the winter might even have a Secret Santa Grab Bag of Tobacco.
Smoked some 2010 Christmas Cheer, which was very nice, in the Sergey Senatorov Fish & Arrow with some Portsmouth Brewing Co Scotch Ale, which was awesome!

10386916296_3451f2298e_z.jpg

The last pipe of the night was the Askwith Morta Cutty Churchwarden 9 1/2" with 965 and finished the last of my Scotch Ale then went out to meet muthah for the ride home.

9270755578_7c6a0d636e_b.jpg

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer.

Enjoying the rain and some FVF in a 1966 Dunhill 127 Shell Briar.

A few minutes away from smoking Fox and Hound in a 1975 full bend black Dunhill Shell 52021.

Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture in a straight rustic Falcon Istanbul...

Status
Not open for further replies.