What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Louisiana Red in a straight Lane era Charatan black with burgundy undertone sandblasted billiard 420.

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a Cloister straight grain, bent, apple.  Wonderful tobacco!

Germain's Brown Flake that I was gifted from a fellow piper earlier in the year, in a Comoy's Golden Saddlebit Billiard with black coffee. I love this blend and thankfully I was able to get a few tins recently.

Gawith & Hoggarth Brown Flake (U/S), in an Astley Charatan Make 8 panel 14/ bent cumberland dublin.

Pipeworks and Wilke "Pipemaker's Choice", breaking in a Peterson Belgique Rustic.

Yeah, I like group 1 pipes!

Best,

I took a day off today and I'm taking advantage of just lounging around. So I'm smoking a real treat, Kingfisher from '99 in the Davorin Morta Bent Egg with more black coffee.

Almost done smoking Bacchanalia in a 1979 smooth slight bend H. Jones Ltd. Easy Loader 391 Dublin.

Alexander Bridge in a light brown 1979 rusticated medium bend Italian Sir Jeffrey Dublin sitter with a flared top and yellow stem.

Next up: Sutliff CD Blend, in a Bertram billiard.

McClelland Christmas Cheer 2012 in a Stanwell Silver S.

1st try of SG Balkan Flake (1st impression v Lat-forward) in an Sasieni Volcano

French Quarter in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

On my fourth bowl of Royal Yacht for the day. Georges Simenon was on to something with his 10 to 15 bowls of this blend a day !! This one in another bulldogie, my Pete 150S Emerald. The only thing this blend might miss is ketchup   :twisted:   :twisted: 

Blakeneys Acadian Ribbon (McClelland) in a Trypis Scandinavian

Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 1980s smooth slight bend Wally Frank Dublin.

Marlin Flake, in a Grabow Royalton smooth, bent bulldog.

Medium Virginia Flake in a 1980 Stanwell 668 medium bend with a ferrule, half black sandblasted, half brown smooth, rough top.

Needed to get my daily dose of ketchup so I'm taking a short break from the RY with some McC's Classic Virginia 2010 rubbed out in a Charatan 420X tanshell billiard. mmmmmm, Heinz,   :twisted:   :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.