What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Virginia Flake in a much cherished smooth straight grain three quarter bend 1979 Becker M 4 heart brandy.

Dunhill Elizabethan in a Ben Wade brandybowl.

Granger in my Savinelli Alligator Brown 320KS Author...

Cornell & Diehl Bayou Morning in a Trypis pear

Woke up to the hissing patter of sleet hiyying my windows and went ahead and got up to look out at a solid white sheet of sleet and ice outside! Made a pot of chicory coffee and have loaded up one of my fave Pete's, my River series, Boyne, st. Rhodesian with some morning ketchup, some Mcc's FM 2000. :twisted: 

Good Morning,
It's a wet morning here in NJ. For my commute to work I'm smokin' Uhle's #00 in a Sasquatch Slightly Bent Ring Grain Dublin with a horn insert. Ethiopian Amaro black coffee to wake me up.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

1st try Butera Royal Vintage Flake, in a Brigham Prince

...early AM...Capt. Black Dark...now, BLWB in a Ben Wade blast Canadian...:rendeer: 

url=https://servimg.com/view/18428752/280]
ben_wa13.jpg
[/url]

...up next...MacBaren Vintage Syrian...:santa: 

Nitecap in a Becker Rusticated Billard, cup of strong black coffee.

McCranies Red Flake in a hefty billiard from Briar Spirit Pipes.

1" of ice and sleet on the roads so it's a stay inside and smoke day !! On my fourth bowl of the day, some OGS folded-n-stuffed in a Charatan Distinction bent Dublin. Chicory Coffee, N'Awlins style on the side !:p 

It's lunchtime so it's also time for a smoke. McClelland's #24 from '79 in a Castello Great Line 1/4 bent Dublin with fresh brewed English Breakfast ice tea on the side.

Just finishing Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot.

PS Cube Cut in a straight sandblasted black billiard 2013 PSF POY Kaywoodie with an amber colored lucite stem.

having some lunchtime OGS in a BBB "Thorneycroft" st. bulldog, shell finish. OK Jim, you've had 10 minutes to finish that last bowl so you're turn again :twisted:  :twisted: 

As soon as I get off, some Germain's Royal Jersey Latakia Mixture.

Status
Not open for further replies.