What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
50/50 JKP & Fillmore in one of my rejects

IMG_1028.jpg

L.J. Heart Virginia in a 1982 near full bend egg shaped Ascorti Business KS with a black ferrule and saddle stem.

10 yr old Nitecap gifted to me by a young friend in a 1943 ODS RB Dunhill my Birth year.

...mid-morning...ready to start breaking-in a new Ser Jacopo blast billiard with PS Virginia Long Cut #701... :cheers: 

...up next...another bowl of the PS #701... :cheers:

Starting out the day with my fave sweet/spicey Va, some OGS in one of my Charatan Special Pots. My fav VaPer  :twisted: 

Butera Blended Flake in a Dunhill. This be McClelland fare even though it says Butera. Need to get an order of fries... 8) 8)

Breakfast of Champions: McClelland Beacon in a Calabresi Canadian with a cup o' strong coffee.

More of this Mac Baren Navy Flake, this time in the Celtic Morta Dublin by Todd Harris.

Just finished smoking MacBaren Navy Flake in a 1980s Peterson 314 Full Bend black Sandblast system pipe.

Rekamepip's January Blend in a 2002 Ser Jacopo Delecta Fatta A Mano R1 sandblast Rhodesian with a smooth extension at the shank.

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a hefty billiard with a plateaux heel by Briar Spirit Pipes.

Virginia Spice in a 2014 Rekamepip smooth short shank slight bend olive wood poker.

Almost finished smoking Straight Red Virginia in a 1999 medium bend black sandblast Savinelli Tris 677KS apple with a cumberland stem.

Status
Not open for further replies.