What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cassi's Cocoa in a rusticated apple by Briar Spirit Pipes.

MacBaren Virginia #1 in a late '90s half smooth/half etched freehand sitter, medium bend Nielsen Viggo.

McClelland Beacon in my Calabresi Canadian.

4-Noggins Lord Methley in a straight grain apple from Briar Spirit Pipes.

4-Noggins Killington in a straight grain bent Dublin with a rusticated rim by Briar Spirit Pipes.

On my 5th bowl of ketchup/sweet for the day, this one somemore McC's FM 2000 in another of my Charatan 4148DC pots.  :twisted: 

Back home after running errands. Just finished smoking MacBaren Roll Cake in a 1979 black sandblasted medium bend Savinelli Non Pareil 9606 Billiard with a horn ferrule. Now, it's L.J. Heart Virginia in a 1984 three quarter bend medium brown Ascorti KS Business Dublin.

I'm goin' home with Dunhill Standard Mixture in a Guildhall Pot with black coffee for the ride.

Almost finished smoking Sail Yellow in a 1982 smooth straight Sasieni Ivory 105 Apple. Been working hard today.

St. James Flake in a very early Ascorti straight New Dear KS billiard with a smooth shank.

Time for some of one of the FINEST Va blends/mixtures EVER made, some Royal Yacht in my BBB Own Make "Warwick" Hungarian as they called it, Oom Paul to the rest of ya !!  :twisted: 

I'm almost finished smoking Alexander Bridge in the second pipe I ever bought, a 1974 three quarter bend black sandblast etched Dr. Grabow Omega. Ice tea chilled to the proper temperature with floaty li'l icebergs is my drink.

...final pipe of the day...G&H Kendal Gold to begin the break-in of a new Ser Jacopo bent Dublin... :cheers: 

McClelland 2050 in a Peterson St. Patrick's Day 2001.

Stonehaven in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer.

Almost finished smoking MacBaren Halberg Yellow in a 1981 smooth full bend Mauro Series Two 315 p-lip that copies the Peterson system.

Status
Not open for further replies.