What are you smoking?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Virginia Flake in a slight bend 1968 group 4S Dunhill Shell 475 cherrywood.

Angler's Dream in a 2013 medium bend Spillproof corndog cob.

Peterson 3Ps in a smooth briar calabash shape 1984 Fero Danese made in Italy.

...after dinner... Dunhill Nightcap(this is not similar to the Nightcap I smoked back in the mid 1960's)...for the final pipe of the day...G&H Dark Plug in a Ser Jacopo "Rowlette" billiard... :cheers: 

Peter Stokebye Navy flake in my Mario Grandi bent egg

Moments away from smoking Smoker's Haven Exotique in a 2003 Ural full bend egg shaped Lattice meer.

Dunhill Navy Rolls in a brown rusticated slight bend 1982 Savinelli Non Pareil 99 Acorn with a lucite ferrule and stem.

A couple of minutes from smoking Pipeworks and Wilke #515 in a 1998 smooth straight Butz-Choquin Bistro 1501 pot. This blend was designed for Basil Rathbone, and being a fan of his, I've long wanted to try this tobacco.

Dutch Masters Whiskey Cavendish in a 2013 slight bend grain etched briar Rekamepip Volcano with a walnut shank.

Bob's Square Cut in a 2013 bent MM Missouri Pride Legend.

Sam Gawith Jubilee 2012 in a 1975 medium bend sandblasted looking, smooth on the sides yellow Pioneer meer.

...early AM...Altadis Red Ribbon...now, Dunhill Flake in a Radice natural Dublin/Lovat... :cheers: 

...up next...PS Virginia #701... :cheers:

I'm smoking the last of my Old Joe Krantz, sipping 100% Colombian (black, of course) and hoping my resupply of tobacco arrives today. It's way overdue despite paying for 2nd-Day Priority Mail. Sigh...

Good Morning,
Escudo from '05 in the Dunhill Group 6 Ring Grain Billiard. Black coffee for my ride into work.

Happy Smoking,
Paul

Dunhill6.jpg

A bowl of 3 Oaks Original in this Ashton Pebble Grain XXX Diamond Shank Panel Canadian.

Sorry for the big photo, I have to learn how to resize them.
Andy

CBAE1D05-C448-438B-B695-995705F310F5-11195-0000181FB409D54C_zps735d5397.jpg
[/img] 1943 RB ODA Dunhill my birth year, lucky to have a war year Dunhill.

Status
Not open for further replies.